Bike Advice needed!

Gordon Gormless
This post is 7102 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Burnin rubber you're probably right. I mean once you've managed to get your knee down on your CBT they might even just give you an instructors job straight away. Don't mess around with this lessons and license lark, go straight to the top.

Don't worry about a helmet, you just need half a football with a piece of elastic and that'll be fine. They don't do anything anyway and only wimps actually wear a real helmet. You can also save on riding gear by wearing your football shinpads down your socks and stealing shoulder pads from an 80's suit.

Do you know I've been thinking about your bike dilema and I might have come up with a solution http://www.madv8bike.com/id10.html I know that performance is important and I think this is the only thing you'd be happy with.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry N-Tart didn't know you were Guidford area, it just seemed there are a few twats turning up in that area I should not have generalised,

That's ok Dragon Lady I'm not actually in Guildford I live near Brighton but I have acouple of mates who are so I'm up there a lot.

For the benefit of NT....I will be styling and profiling through Guildford next Tuesday!  8)

Next tuesday? Bugger I'm going to be on company business near Gatwick.

I've got to go and view Motrax's new range of floppy ears. (Unfortunately that isn't a joke I really will be doing that :cry: )

Next tuesday? Bugger I'm going to be on company business near Gatwick.

I've got to go and view Motrax's new range of floppy ears. (Unfortunately that isn't a joke I really will be doing that :cry: )

Well at least you can tell them that you know of at least one definite sale! :lol:

I dunno whats the matter with you nonces.Only that skyline bloke talks sense.

yea i like this bloke! i can tell him to buy a haybusa and put a 50cc minerally am6 engine in it and gear it so it will do about 10mph max and he still disis u and prasies me! we should let him stay :D:P also i would go with fazer6 on the helmet idea mate,there great tips incase you fall off....which you wont because your so good obviosly

I just watched the video by that Keith Coone bloke.

I got no problem with that stuff.

So I got to do this CBT thing tomorrow and the DAS test next Friday. I'll piss that.

Should I order the R1 now. What bike shop is the best and cheapest in Surrey.

I dont mind a ringer long as theres docs with it and its cheap.

Can you be more specific on who NT?

Cos most of the members here fall into that category! :lol:

pmsl..present company excluded though :lol: :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online