World War 3

blackhat250
This post is 4786 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

How do i get this feeling , were about to enter something big, It was a guy in Yugoslavia fired a shot at a leader, that had fk all to do with us [ or most country"s] .

And now i see The first shots fired at Lybian tanks today,

Lets see now who will jump in to defend & side with the Arab nation.

Am away to fill a 45 gallon drum with fuel. Coz for shure " they"l hit ur there ,:angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am off to join the Pioneer corp.

Not sure about the ears but I am quite partial to a pie.

Got to laugh given the state of the world at the moment. Maybe Lenny Henery, Wogan and Bono can get together to do some fund raising for the UK in a while <_<

Cynics :D

Strikes me we've spent the last 30 years sucking up to Gadaffi and keeping him in place, now it looks like were becoming involved in moves to get rid of him. :huh:

Lets carry on warming the planet, melt the ice caps, then we can get at the oil underneath and tell em to sod off :D

And now, the League of Arab Nations-having drawn us in have done a U-turn, now there's a surprise :rolleyes:

And now, the League of Arab Nations-having drawn us in have done a U-turn, now there's a surprise :rolleyes:

We can bomb them as well.

We have disbanded the Army, Navy and RAF and kept them on short rations for long enough. Maybe we can get all people on the dole to be our new forces. Financially a better scenario and better for unemployment numbers.

It's not as if Libya have any oil <_< .

As for the League of Arab Nations, I doubt if the likes of Rooney or Ronaldo would play in it! I can't name one of their teams.

the arab nations have not drawn us in jim but agreed to back us over the no fly zone something the americans said last week was foolhardy but have now decided to join in, last as usual.

but why have the arab nations backed us,one arab source said today there was an aggrement that if they backed us we would keep out of what is happening in bahrain makes you wonder,its not about gaddafi or the poor libyian people its the oil reserves.

thank god i am to old and out of it spent enough time fighting different conflicts over oil and mineral reserves on the pretext it was for humanitarian reasons.

This was when the oil was cheap and after Lockerbie and the shooting of WPC Yvonne Fletcher in London.

article-1363166-027292A9000004B0-102_468x345.jpg

cheap its still cheap if we paid what it really costs, 88 per cent of what we pay is what the goverment put on in tax as do all the other countrys in europe,love that photo the way gaddafi is shaking hands but not looking at blair without a flicker of emotion.

......................love that photo the way gaddafi is shaking hands but not looking at blair without a flicker of emotion.

Madame Tussauds?

He looks like a right sneaky, lying b4stard............................ and Gaddafi doesn't look much better.

Madame Tussauds?

He looks like a right sneaky, lying b4stard............................ and Gaddafi doesn't look much better.

:lol::lol::lol:

the arab nations have not drawn us in jim but agreed to back us over the no fly zone something the americans said last week was foolhardy but have now decided to join in, last as usual.

but why have the arab nations backed us,one arab source said today there was an aggrement that if they backed us we would keep out of what is happening in bahrain makes you wonder,its not about gaddafi or the poor libyian people its the oil reserves.

thank god i am to old and out of it spent enough time fighting different conflicts over oil and mineral reserves on the pretext it was for humanitarian reasons.

It is indeed about oil reserves-not to be confused with democracy

This was when the oil was cheap and after Lockerbie and the shooting of WPC Yvonne Fletcher in London.

article-1363166-027292A9000004B0-102_468x345.jpg

One was a power mad dictator of a rotten corrupt government, and the other is President of Libya :)

and where do they buy those pick ups with ack ack guns on the back, I've not seen them in our showrooms.

:huh:

One was a power mad dictator of a rotten corrupt government, and the other is President of Libya :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and where do they buy those pick ups with ack ack guns on the back, I've not seen them in our showrooms.

:lol: Imagine buying one and pulling up in the car park of a light aircraft airfield.

there were days when gadaffi was nothin less then a hero for every libyan , but just like a dialgue in Dark knight movie -"Either you die as a hero or you live long enough to become a villain" .

He is a danger to every livin libyan today .

Cynics :D

Lets carry on warming the planet, melt the ice caps, then we can get at the oil underneath and tell em to sod off :D

Neversaydie have you been talking to Al Gore again? Hehehehe :lol:

You won't see them in your local showroom, but you can take a leisurely stroll to your not-so friendly Libya dealer and for a not-so-reasonable price you may be able to get one there. <_< I say "maybe" because of the supply and demand thing, it seems that prices have gone up considerably lately. I wonder why? :blink: