Yamaha TDR 1.. Drift x170 rear view

MrCardboardDave
This post is 4808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice road movie there SirD, why not E-mail Charlie Boorman or Ewan MacGregor for funding for a 'low-budget' version of Long way round, and call it 'The Longer way round-the cardboard diaries' after that epic trip to Edinburgh during the bleak mid winter-I should think that your ventures would be a 'reality TV hit' ;) , and yes I'm being serious :mellow: (for a change)

How the EmZed doing? Are you fixing it up?

Yeah i sent engine to my mate as he has a massive press to fit the conrod kit. Good thing as it needed 45ton to shift the pin!!!!!!!

He ported it too hehe not mental though as its not that kind of bike

Full bearings top bottom done just waiting to put back in when i get rounf to it.

Nice road movie there SirD, why not E-mail Charlie Boorman or Ewan MacGregor for funding for a 'low-budget' version of Long way round, and call it 'The Longer way round-the cardboard diaries' after that epic trip to Edinburgh during the bleak mid winter-I should think that your ventures would be a 'reality TV hit' ;) , and yes I'm being serious :mellow: (for a change)

:P this made me larf

CBD'S L Plate tour of the uk :lol:

Jeepers CBD,,,,,, she's some yoke ta go,,,,,,,,,,compared to an ordinary TDR that is ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online