WOO HOO!

Paulwhite
This post is 4789 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

should be takin the xvs bobber out for its 1st test drive on the 11th :D

just got the chain sorted, the rad is on and im sortin out the loom this week :D:D

so keep an eye out as im gonna try and post a vid (havent done it b4) so fingers crossed it works lmao.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

THWOP

that was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor.... ur a cunt OG (way to burst my bubble) but thanks for rubbing that sleek minimalistic sexy beast in my face :(:crying::(

il go dig a hole to bury my head in, and ponder over past opportunities...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAUL

where are photos dude?

i like to keep the suspense lol :D:P

soz about the quality but the kitchen floor just saps all the light <_<

100_1889-1.jpg

100_1897.jpg

omfg

it looks so so so cool

I will take full credit for the exhaust wrap idea lads ;)

Whats going under-seat. Battery? What kind of box you gonna put it in for the bat?

Get youtubing bro.

Oh and the handlebars look immense :)

Chris

cheers barky and chris :D

well what you see is round about what the end product is gonna look like, oh and thanks OG for that pic! its inspired me :D i was going to put a round battery box under the seat kinda like a fake oil tank, but since iv seen that pic iv decided to hide the battery under the swing arm in a nice little black box, B)

Paul you've done a real stunning job.

Now just have to get you on the Amsterdam ride :P

Chris

lol one little problem......it begins with L and rhymes with plates :P plus i dont have a passport :lol:

but i am tryin to persuade a few of my m8s to come to the ace café sometime in the summer :D there all on about gettin quads lol

quad is still more respectable than a car....

mate just whip them off (said L plates), nobody is gonna pull ya for it???

And yeah head down to the ace man. but of a treck on a 125 but it CAN be done nicely, if the weather is pukka :)

Chris

quad is still more respectable than a car....

mate just whip them off (said L plates), nobody is gonna pull ya for it???

And yeah head down to the ace man. but of a treck on a 125 but it CAN be done nicely, if the weather is pukka :)

Chris

nah m8 it has to have L plates on.....its the law!....if they snap off whilst im riding....well thats a diferant matter! B)

and was thinkin of stoppin ova night as its a bit too much to do it in a day! works out about 4-5 hour drive one way. when it gets closer to the time il give ya a bell and then sort out a cheep b&b or room lol

bnb? you're kidding?

If I got a spare room by the time you're more than welcome to stay over here. I'm about 20-30 mins on a clear run from the Ace.

Chris

Nice work!

and not a drop of oil on the kitchen floor :)

oooo no that would be punishable by death! think the misses exact words wer "if you get owt on my floor il chop ur nuts off and call the scrap man " :unsure: y

plus its only been down a week

and chris cheers for the offer but there will be about 4-5 of us lol il let you know closer to the time :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online