Can I have one for Christmas please ?

Guest JMW
This post is 7089 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Even the bullets are as big as a mars bar :shock:

Seriously, I have a real big thing for guns, pistols in particular. It's the ability to put a single round into a desired spot at distance - a real skill. The mini gun just destroys the target, an everything remotely near it.

25yd .177 air pistol I can get a 5 shot grouping into a 1cm square box - with a good target pistol like a Feinwerkbau that is. The missus and I will be going to the states next year and I intend to visit a range I know of in Florida.

We need guns, lots of guns !

I must admit ,I do like the destructive power of a large caliber weapon,,,,,or a small one come to that.

If only the buggers would let me emigrate to the states.

I WANT THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS AS WELL .

and no I don't mean that I want to wear a vest. :)

That pussy wants a weapon?

Goddamn punks like him wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to use it.

Pussies like that were given weapons in SE Asia, and all they did was cry for momma. LMFAO.

I'd like to slap that cocksucking motherfucker for talking all that goddamn shit.

Relax dude, opinions are like bum holes - everyone has got one but Eddy Irish's is full of crap.

I doubt he's ever been out of the UK.

J

What the fuck are you spermguzzling faggots whining about?

This is a cycle forum goddamit not high school.

Get a life you dumbass motherfuckers.

One thing I DO know........& that's that 'Nam did some strange things to some of our boys heads :crazy ........cryin' shame really :(