Hello all

stonedsailor
This post is 4934 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys and girls. I have just joined the forum after passing my CBT last Sunday. I bought mysel a virago xv 125 and CBT as a package to finally get around to learning to ride a bike after 20 years of dreaming about it. I have been having tons of fun learning and it's every bit as good as I hoped. I'm from North of Scotland and looking forward to chatting to you all.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ahoy, there Sailor,,,,,,Failte to the YOC B)

New to the bikes eh !

Keep at it and get everything passed,,,,,,,,you'll be glad ya did !

Enjoy your stay,,,,, have a wee nosie arround the site and when ya get tired ya can sing the YOC theme tune till ya fall asleep,,,,,,,Barkwindjammer will be along shortly to give ya the lyrics :D

I'll do better than that, welcome to the 'ward' Stonedsailor,

its a simple song it goes "its fun to stay at the Y-O-C" in the chorus, have a practise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVIJuHowGo

Thanks for the welcome guys,

2wheels I fully intend to pass everything, hoping to go for the A2 in the spring if I feel I have gained enough experience by then. There's lots for me to learn yet, I'm still getting used to things just now.

barkwindjammer, I prefer this one but I can't think how you'd get Y-O-C into it,

You'll blend in here just fine then, take a ticket and wait for the nice nurse :nurse: to come along and administer your meds

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Where ya from -------- ya stoned sailor ?

Welcome aboard landlubber" :D where"s abouts north ? "ahhar"

Rum - bum- & backy " be thee order "

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online