wooden sheds!!

nets
This post is 4952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The bikes in the garage! nice and dry,ones in the living room even dryer, bikes in the wooden shed! nice and usually covered in condensation(in proper cold) used a oil filled radiator still got wet, last winter left um without heater still did it, shed has ventilation and is water tight. My fear of the eight legged critters far out weigh the possibility of using covers( I am a girl) have heard containers of salt but the thought of salt does not ring true(salt/corrosion). It never really creates any major headaches(yet) just wish it would't do it poor bikes!!! Any fantastic ideas out there??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

never have a problem with condensation in my shed not since the high winds blew it down. :o

i now have a bigger problem. :blink:

DSC00926.jpg

snow..... :P

fork-Andles you mean jammer :D ,,,

Shite " never waorks :angry: ,,,,,

Only thing about naked flame ----------------------- risk of :blink:

Guest CardBoardDave

That's gonna take a lotta candles :headscratch:

Its a poor mans way of getting the damp out the air. Btw id close of the vents and light a nightlight a couple a times a week

fork-Andles you mean jammer :D ,,,

Ose John, Ose :lol: , classic comedy you cant beat, bring back Benny Hill ! B)

nets,you need to lag the shed, use that foam stuff you get for attics, its the relativly warm air (with water in it) that meets the cold (shed walls and bikes) and condenses on them!