Lotherton Hall

This post is 5038 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aye " am going sunday for a lookeeB) m am down Oldham mates bought a CB750 =4 K5 1975 , so will have a trip to show , may see summa you lot ther ,;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i'm going wid me mate, he's on a cb750 F1

leaving eccles @ 8am via manchester to stalybridge. holfirth, wakefield, garforth then lotherton.

Stupid kitchen, if i wasn't busy i would have gone for a look :(

Aye vez " were going to meet guy at jubilee pub , Millden or millside Oldham,, 10.30 ish , then go to lotherton, Yu heard of pub ?

Aye vez " were going to meet guy at jubilee pub , Millden or millside Oldham,, 10.30 ish , then go to lotherton, Yu heard of pub ?

john it could be the jubilee on milnrow road,shaw,oldham, ol2 8bl its the only one in the phone book i could find, its on the A672. hope that helps.

j its on the A672. hope that helps.

Aye Timer , thats the bugger" my mate has address , he googled it tonite , Hope to see you on the 4th sept at squires ;)

Look out for the Yorkshire strokers guys, Tony with a silver 350B with ally wheels and some other RD,s they will be there

Will do Merv " i"ll mention your name , B)

Aye Timer , thats the bugger" my mate has address , he googled it tonite , Hope to see you on the 4th sept at squires ;)

its not far from junction 21 on the M62 follow signs for milnrow/shaw a640 then A663 not sure about squires but going to lotherton tomorrow so might see drewpy and his mate mike there.

Will do Merv " i"ll mention your name , B)

I wouldn't if i were you John :blink::lol:

weather looks good tomorrow ie its not raining!

just been to the eccles Rock festival 12:30 to 10:30 for a tenner, great day/night; state of Quo, guns 2 roses, experience, heatseeker (acdc),zztops and a few i can't remember. :thumb:

i'm going wid me mate, he's on a cb750 F1

leaving eccles @ 8am via manchester to stalybridge. holfirth, wakefield, garforth then lotherton.

hope you have had a better day then me drewps, left at 8.30 went M62 & M1 got just past brighouse when all the electrics went checked fuses and then wiring, after 15 mins bike started got off the M62 on to the M1 after a couple of minutes it did it again this time it took 30mins before i got it going think it might be the coil breaking down and getting hot when it cools down starts again, after that decied enough was enough and set of home broke down four more times just got home 5hours after leaving 92 miles done and yet another show missed. :( knew i should have gone on my reliable baby dragstar

hope you have had a better day then me drewps, left at 8.30 went M62 & M1 got just past brighouse when all the electrics went checked fuses and then wiring, after 15 mins bike started got off the M62 on to the M1 after a couple of minutes it did it again this time it took 30mins before i got it going think it might be the coil breaking down and getting hot when it cools down starts again, after that decied enough was enough and set of home broke down four more times just got home 5hours after leaving 92 miles done and yet another show missed. :( knew i should have gone on my reliable baby dragstar

you know you do have to service your bike every now and then!!!

never go motorway if can help it.

Have you tried fuse box? loose fuses can shift cutting out!!

met Blackhat 250 and his mate sy and had a good chat, weather was good and so was the show and autojumble. there was loads of NOS yammy stuff cheap if you knew the part #'s. even saw a NOS TX/XS 500 wiring loom, £40 B)

you know you do have to service your bike every now and then!!!

never go motorway if can help it.

Have you tried fuse box? loose fuses can shift cutting out!!

met Blackhat 250 and his mate sy and had a good chat, weather was good and so was the show and autojumble. there was loads of NOS yammy stuff cheap if you knew the part #'s. even saw a NOS TX/XS 500 wiring loom, £40 B)

cheeky sod always service my bike every couple of months, had the bike apart and as it turns out your right the fuse box has seen better days so will let a few moths out of my wallet and buy a new one ( god i hate spending money) saved four quid entrance fee oap rate so things arent to bad.

the motorway was easier for me and as i dont use a mobile phone at least if i had needed recovery there are the ones on the hard shoulder and you dont pay. :P

would have rung you but not sure if i could go till late last night and as it turns out would have only held you and mike up,will get sorted out for stafford.

cheeky sod always service my bike every couple of months, had the bike apart and as it turns out your right the fuse box has seen better days so will let a few moths out of my wallet and buy a new one ( god i hate spending money) saved four quid entrance fee oap rate so things arent to bad.

the motorway was easier for me and as i dont use a mobile phone at least if i had needed recovery there are the ones on the hard shoulder and you dont pay. :P

would have rung you but not sure if i could go till late last night and as it turns out would have only held you and mike up,will get sorted out for stafford.

OK mate no probs, what about september meet?

I was there with my dt1 250 B) but I only live local

did you see the xs650 tracker on the trailer on the autojumble?

they had a bash at crinkle finish but put on too thickly methinks.

should have let us know, then we could have said hello!

not keen on the crinckle look myself would make a good bassis for a really nice bike,gotta have spoked wheels looked like someone had drilled the holes in those ones oh and hello by the way

Ha" great day , warm too, good to meet mike again drewps[ even if hes a honda man] Oldtimer " we passed afew breakdowns on M62 / M1 . hpoe it wasna you :huh: , Nets " never saw your DT1 On yam section ,

Merv " shocked you RD pals, " wen i spoke to tony " he cudna understand how i knew he had an RD350. , Till i mentioned you.:D

Oh drewps " two-strokes rule" Valves are for TV"s & Toilets , piston port for Power B)