NEWBIE FROM SCOTLAND

tastyturbo
This post is 5061 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys and Gals

New member here. Novice bike rider with a 2001 Thundercat. Although I'd always wanted one I had never been on a bike, even as a passenger, until couple of years ago when I bought my Thundercat with a view that, if the bike was there it'd give me motivation to sit my test. I hadn't even sat on the bike before buying it to see if my short legs would reach the black stuff :blink: .

Passed my direct access but haven't really had much time on the bike so confidence is still low. Poor I know. So hoping to get some miles under my belt this summer and get to grips with this motorbiking lark ! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey pal, first of all welcome ( i only joined today) but im trying to find out from ppl who live scotland way if you have ever hered of glen affric, and if so is it near loch ness?

ever hered of glen affric, and if so is it near loch ness?

B)

Welcome the pair of you" Glen affirc , is along north side of loch, turn off at drumnadrockit, then up that road till you come to Cannich [ village] thats your last civilized stop, then past Dog Falls [ gorgeous]

Thers no signal for phone up ther ,

Failte newbie from Scotland B)

Get your test done, you wont be sorry

Welcome to the 'ward' guys B) , hope to see yooz on a run sometime-Callendar maybe? :)

Failte newbie from Scotland B)

Get your test done, you wont be sorry

Hello all - was this directed at me? I done my test and passed about year n half ago - just haven't been out on the bike :(

Hello all - was this directed at me? I done my test and passed about year n half ago - just haven't been out on the bike :(

Oups, sorry there tastyturbo, I miss understood. :sleeping:

In that case:

Enjoy clocking up the miles in this nice weather. :yay:

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., Tastyturbo !

:wavey:

hey pal, first of all welcome ( i only joined today) but im trying to find out from ppl who live scotland way if you have ever hered of glen affric, and if so is it near loch ness?

aye mun i live in glen affric got orse riding,quad biking,camping,fishing barbies,budget accomadation and just about any thing else that goes and of course nessie spotting so gis a shout if yer coming up!!!!!!!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online