new guy

andymeddick
This post is 5151 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the 'hotel california', the nice nurse :nurse: will be along shortly with your meds, as for the white smoke you could contact the 'British red arrows' (I think they're on Flea-bay now) and find out how to change it to blue or even red :icon_arrowd:

to be honest I haven't a clue, someone on this forum will though, you are on hold

please wait.

hi guys just wondering if anyone had any idea why my yzf 600r thundercat has started smoking none stope even when warm the colour of the smoke is white thanks

have you recently serviced the bike oil, water etc

check your water level, does the smoke smell sweet? or a petrol smell,white smoke tends to be water /condensation, also check your air box is there any oil in there?

cheers

Al

have you recently serviced the bike oil, water etc

check your water level, does the smoke smell sweet? or a petrol smell,white smoke tends to be water /condensation, also check your air box is there any oil in there?

cheers

Al

thanks for the help guys i checked the air box its clean inside no oil and im giving it a service this weekend so will change everything then. the smoke dosent really smell of anything that i can tell of

thanks for the help guys i checked the air box its clean inside no oil and im giving it a service this weekend so will change everything then. the smoke dosent really smell of anything that i can tell of

Failte; to the YOC cool.gif

Have you still got full power from the bike or is it down a bit.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online