CARRYING PILLION?

YAMAHA MAN
This post is 5322 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI, I HAVE BASICALLY DONE A CBT 125 AND RIDE A YBR125. I WAS WANDERING IF I CARRIED A PASSENGER 200 METRES ON IT WITH WHO HAD NO HELMET ON WHICH I KNOW WOULD BE A STUPID THING TO DO, WHATS THE WORSE COULD HAPPEN TO ME IF I GOT CAUGHT BY THE POLICE?

CHEERS.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

FIRSTLY, PLEASE DON'T TYPE ALL IN CAPS - IT'S THE INTERNET EQUIVALENT OF SHOUTING!!!

Secondly, the worst thing is if the copper were to rape you with a rabid, AIDS-ridden rhino, but the chances of that are unlikely.

To be honest, I don't know and I'd not care to find out.

Assuming this 200m is along a public road - It's too short to justify under any circumstances, so he might think you're just being a piss-taking twat and throw the book at you - Fine, loss of licence, community service. All sorts.

Chances are you'd be cautioned at the very least.

Why only 200m, then?

If it's a girl you want to impress, get your full licence, get a big bike, get her a lid and take her for a proper ride.... Then take her for a 'proper ride' ;)

If it's a mate, tell him to get his own fecking bike!! :lol:

LC10 Driving without a licence 3 - 6 points + fine (up to £1000 I think)

No licence = no insurance so;

IN10 Using a vehicle uninsured against third party risks 6 - 8 points + fine

Plus no insurance means they could seize and crush the bike

Not sure about the 6 points rule but 12 points would ban you.

Then 3 years valid on your licence so your insurance company will love you. They Love the IN10 and think that you did them out of cash.

Then you have to be careful if you drive something at/for work as you need to tell them.

and

I guess you could go to prison and be someones bitch but that is unlikely.

HI, I HAVE BASICALLY DONE A CBT 125 AND RIDE A YBR125. I WAS WANDERING IF I CARRIED A PASSENGER 200 METRES ON IT WITH WHO HAD NO HELMET ON WHICH I KNOW WOULD BE A STUPID THING TO DO, WHATS THE WORSE COULD HAPPEN TO ME IF I GOT CAUGHT BY THE POLICE?

CHEERS.

Sorry what a stupid fucking question.

There are plenty of motorcyclists who obey all the rules, pay their insurance etc, etc then you get idiots who flout the bloody laws and get people considerable hassle from the plods for doing nowt illegal.

The village i live in has tossers riding motocrossers without any legality at all, we also had to tolerate the bloody minimoto fad too, what happens when everybody in the village gets pissed off. The have a bloody clamp down thats what. Then i and half the other perfectly legal bikers end up getting stopped every fucking time we ride into or out of the bloody village. Do the wankers that caused it? no. Does my TDR look like a motocrosser for f sake.

Its not the plods that are important they are toothless tigers these days without a speed gun, you will do far more damage to the reputation of motorcyling full stop.

And for that i repeat what a stupid fucking question.

Also depends if your caught with your friend on the bike, or after he's fallen off the bike, hit his head and died!

Not sure about the 6 points rule but 12 points would ban you.

If you accumulate 6 points within the first two years after passing your test you will be banned and will have to retake the test again.

Yes, I'd stick to wandering :mellow:

this of course requires the 'proper' equipment

Fake Burberry cap (pointing sky-ward)

Greased down fringe (preferably tastefully dyed yellowy/nicotine blonde)

Jeans hanging off your arse (with the wank stains still on)

Bottle of 'Blue Wicked' (or equivelant anti-freeze mixture)

A joint

A gormless expression :blink:

And a 'penchente' for shouting 'well 'ard' phrases (like-"your jaws gettin ripped")

:rolleyes:

If you accumulate 6 points within the first two years after passing your test you will be banned and will have to retake the test again.

Assuming they had a full licence

Yes, I'd stick to wandering :mellow:

this of course requires the 'proper' equipment

Fake Burberry cap (pointing sky-ward)

Greased down fringe (preferably tastefully dyed yellowy/nicotine blonde)

Jeans hanging off your arse (with the wank stains still on)

Bottle of 'Blue Wicked' (or equivelant anti-freeze mixture)

A joint

A gormless expression :blink:

And a 'penchente' for shouting 'well 'ard' phrases (like-"your jaws gettin ripped")

:rolleyes:

It sounds like me. Apart from the joint.

Pick a window - Your leaving!!

My apologies DDT, I realise you still hold to the 'old-skool' practice of adorning a 'shell-suit'

Disclaimer

the descriptions used do not relate or portray any real life 'characters'

any likeness is purely coincidental and is not the express observations

of any person or persons within the YOC forum, no yobs were harmed

during this experiment, and although detained in the rear of a transit van

purely for scrutineering purposes and reporting, the yobs were granted

statutory visiting rights by their parents or guardians-all of whom declined

the opportunity to grin mockingly at their captive offspring.

:P

My apologies DDT, I realise you still hold to the 'old-skool' practice of adorning a 'shell-suit'

I would not wear anything else on a bike.

If you can get a good slide going when you come off you can get all of the polyester to stick to your roadrash skin.

I would not wear anything else on a bike.

If you can get a good slide going when you come off you can get all of the polyester to stick to your roadrash skin.

Its more impressive when it spontaniously ignites of the exhaust.........

Its more impressive when it spontaniously ignites of the exhaust.........

Ahhhh the smell of burning shell suit and calf......... I am getting excited now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online