Hello! Newbie pls help! ;)

Babybexx
This post is 5378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well hello one and all! My name is Bex, I passed my test in June and have recently bought an '09 xj6n in white. Very nice it is too 'cept i dropped it on my first attempt at riding hey ho...very little damage sustained so not too sad.

Anywho, I'm very new to the world of biking as I got into it thru my now ex boyfriend (who decided to dump me the week before I got the bike) so I need some new biker buddies!

Also new to the world of forums soooo yep, anyone who would like to say hello pls feel free! :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The nice nurse will be along shortly :mellow:

(cue the tumbleweed) :lol:

:wavey: welcome another gurly... :rah:

Dont worry about the droppage...weve all done it :blink:

Picked my bike up on the Friday night, Sunday afternoon I dropped mine trying to move it back whilst sitting on it...lost my footing...bang..! Luckily my boots & foot peg took the main impact...should see how the peg twisted around... :wacko:

Anyway, point is, we all learn hey, some more expensively than others :lol:

Soz to hear about your bloke, but hey ho...everything happens for a reason so enjoy your stay here...good bunch of peeps, some good reading...

Stay safe n enjoy your new bike

Cheers

Kelly

yup i droped mine going slow about 15mph dont worry about it knocks ure confidence at firstbut best to get back on and ride

whilst we're on the subject... where's Goff? :blink:

Im here.....lurkin....*snigger*

Actually, im busy sorting out me wedding, and im packing for a rally this afternoon - havent really got much packing done TBH though lol - gonna take my bike out for a spin in about 10 minutes......blow off the cobwebs ya knows ;)