YOC E-mail

barkwindjammer
This post is 5392 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I checked my in box earlier and had recieved the regular E-mail/newsletter thing from the otherwise faultless YOC, only this one looked like a script file, having a 17" monitor I calculated (well one of the kids did) that the mail is exactly3 and a half cubits long and unreadable, maybe I need my box de-fragmented? :blink:

have any of the readers had a similair problem? :mellow:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

BWJ, i could have told you that for free :blink:

:blink: What was the question again ? :blink:

:lol:

Or when someone asks you if you've got a pen, and you know full well you havent, you always frisk yourself anyway, even just for a second :blink:

try it out on your friends and family :blink:

thats all well and good BWJ, but you didnt answer my question :(

I've had a moose loose aboot ma hoose, but I've never followed it up, have had a rat in me kitchen what hamma gonna do, but alas I've never followed that up either, life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, I hear thou call my name, and it feels like home :mellow:

ive said it before and i'll say it again, you've been smoking something a bit too strong :blink:, maybe one too many disco biscuits? :huh:

eh/ wit ye oan aboot? :blink:

Or when someone asks you if you've got a pen, and you know full well you havent, you always frisk yourself anyway, even just for a second :blink:

try it out on your friends and family :blink:

Tried it.

Doesn't work. Tried all 47 people in the office.

Your concept is defective. I demand a refund!!!

Tried it.

Doesn't work. Tried all 47 people in the office.

Your concept is defective. I demand a refund!!!

yeah but in an office environment everyone will have their 'desk-tidy', I'd imagine yours is a shell case from 22mm howitzer :huh: , and 'office types' keep their 'good pens' in a secret place and are well practised in keeping a 'poker face' on :mellow: when directly interrogated about PSI (Personal Stationery Items) :D

lol you lot are nuts

and i havent recived a funny email if i did it would probs fit on my screen thogh :D 26inch lol higer than HD reslution 1920x1200 (hd is 1920x1080)

yeah but in an office environment everyone will have their 'desk-tidy', I'd imagine yours is a shell case from 22mm howitzer :huh: , and 'office types' keep their 'good pens' in a secret place and are well practised in keeping a 'poker face' on :mellow: when directly interrogated about PSI (Personal Stationery Items) :D

:lol: @ the casing!!

Actually, I knew a FltSgt who used a 120mm WOMBAT round for that exact purpose.

However, people just stared blankly at me.

I keep mine in a locked drawer.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online