Lift or drag?

DirtyDT
This post is 5411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

PHOTOSHOP TO THE RESCUE!

saw one of these once as a kid, i think it was somebodys college project.

not only is it areodynamic but, has the bonus of improving ones on road respect.

carmissile.jpg

Nice one Little Dave. I saw that in a dream last night.

My plans are now becoming a reality. Pictures of the Mark 1 test version are below.

spoil3.jpgspoil1.jpg

spoil2.jpg

Nice one Little Dave. I saw that in a dream last night.

My plans are now becoming a reality. Pictures of the Mark 1 test version are below.

spoil3.jpgspoil1.jpg

spoil2.jpg

Street fighter 'Night -black', nice spray work big yin :)

Do not paint the box and car - you will be adding further weight and increasing the loss of mpg.

By the way I have noted a rather large seam around the box. This will have an extremely deleterious effect on the lift - but you knew that.

ps I have never been in the air cadets

Do not paint the box and car - you will be adding further weight and increasing the loss of mpg.

By the way I have noted a rather large seam around the box. This will have an extremely deleterious effect on the lift - but you knew that.

ps I have never been in the air cadets

Ah I forgot about the weight of the paint. I do need to sand the seam out but it is the Mark 1.

I have played Air Guitar. Rock City, Nottingham 1994

Ah I forgot about the weight of the paint. I do need to sand the seam out but it is the Mark 1.

I have played Air Guitar. Rock City, Nottingham 1994

Being really boring here but the bluff fronted area of the box coupled with the total lack of airfloww under the box will give you the frontal drag of a small truck and anhialate your fuel efficientcy. The air will be all messed up and wont flow over the back of the car properly and stop those aerodynamics from working as well.

They bored us to death at work about bloody aerodynamics and drag to get us to save diesel driving the trucks around and believe me you want the sharp end foreward. Probably cost you at least 10per cent having it that way round.

Maybe I should just turn the box around!

Oh dear the John Smiths has started tonight.

you car have a hatchback? put the box on the ass.

(of the car)

Would that not make the car unstable? I know a lot about being unstable - Well that is what my therapist said!

Would that not make the car unstable? I know a lot about being unstable - Well that is what my therapist said!

Therapissed Shmerapissed, what the hell does he know, mines says I behave like a schmuck, I'm not even Jewish ! :mellow:

the fee he takes, you would think I was <_<

disclaimer:, if any users of YOC forum are Jewish then no offence is intended, its only humour, and although at your expense (does not imply literaly) :huh:

I know a lot about being unstable - Well that is what my therapist said!

Ah, your ther-rapist, sweet pea? Zen you get to see ze great, vonderful Dr. Dyke.

So what's your diag-nonsense?

Ah, your ther-rapist, sweet pea? Zen you get to see ze great, vonderful Dr. Dyke.

So what's your diag-nonsense?

I didn't see Dr Dick V Dyke coming but I felt his presence :o

I have a split personality. I don't understand why I don't have to pay twice on the bus but at least I am never alone!!

I didn't see Dr Dick V Dyke coming but I felt his presence :o

Dr. Dyke is Dr. Wick.

Wick is a Chick.