New Member Checking in.

Divvy_Rider
This post is 7237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya everyone

I have signed up at last, I've been lerking on the forum for a few months.

I passed my DAS on the 22nd of june Yay! :) Then got my Divvy last saturday been having loads of fun since, Its a big difference from my old bike dare i say it (a ho*da) but fear not, im not gay!. :) it has been a good bike, it's been my work horse for the last 2 years, and enabled me to save up enough cash to do the test and get the new bike so i am greatful for it, ...... Needless to say I have given it away to my bro the day i got the divvy :) .. Didn't want it anywhere near it :P

Something i did want to ask from the other divvy riders was what kinda mileage do you get out of a full tank before having to switch to reserve. I did about 130 miles then filled it up, how much more would it do before switching to res? (not alot i guess)

Talk to you all soon

Have fun

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi aboard Divvy_Rider

Lookin' to hopefully replace my 750 Maxim with a Divvy (Seca II) by the end of the year 8)

Assuming your Divvy is a 600, I'd say that the 130+ mile range is about right for the main, before switching to reserve........I used to ride an XJ550R with similiar results :wink:

Welcome Divvy_Rider. :lol:

I've recently pass my theory test and I'm going to do the DAS soon......just wondering how much the course cost you?

Thanks for the congrats,

Yeah it is a 600, nice bike tho had just under 4000 miles when i got it.

hi John the DAS course cost me £530 all together,( including the cost of the test £48) But i did the 4 day course because i thought i would never be able to get use to there 500cc Kawa ER-5 in 3 days, .. i didn't feel at all happy on the bike when i did a 10 minute assesment on it, .. but in hind sight i probably would have been fine with just the 3 day course, coz after the first whole day of riding i felt fine, the rest of the days were to sharpen up U turns, shoulder checks at the right times, .. all of the boring stuff that saves your life :P .

Good luck with your test, stay calm and you'll pass no worrys.

hi and welcome 8) well done on passing your test :wink: you've came to the best place for yam owners, stick around :D

:hi

aboard m8

congrats on passing your test...give yammie girl a shout, she's in your area and she's always up for a ride :lol:

as pete says expect about 65mpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online