somebody knocked foamy's jawa over

uzi_999
This post is 5214 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you lot are such miserable bastards eh?, constantly mocking my "work in progress" of a bike.

i feel a BombayTV war coming on... :P

But your a big Bollywood foam-star ! :)

<a href="http://www.grapheine.com" rel="external nofollow">Illustrateur mode et enfants Graphéine</a>

<a href="http://www.grapheine.com" rel="external nofollow">Graphiste indépendant Paris Lyon Graphéine</a>

hmm...

having seen Goffs latest video, i've decided to get rid of the Jawa, its going on ebay for 99p starting bid, maybe someone will want it for spares...

NEW RIDE

that ought to win her over ;)

hmm...

having seen Goffs latest video, i've decided to get rid of the Jawa, its going on ebay for 99p starting bid, maybe someone will want it for spares...

NEW RIDE

that ought to win her over ;)

your taking the Urals now ! :mellow:

• 6 months later...

feck tha lot of ya's, t'is my Jawa!, sure its not fast, or stylish... or handle particularly well, and its a bit on the heavy side, and it tears holes in the o-zone layer, and the women point an laugh when i roll by, and its a pain in the ass using premix, and the gearbox is a bit prehistoric... BUT t'is still my Jawa! >:(

Welcome back to what Jeremy Clarkson has recently described as "the best modern interpretation of the YOC using an old model sinclair ZX spectrum computer speed emulator,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in the world !" :mellow:

watch what you say fella... could end up gettin' a slap... ¬¬

You wouldn't be talking about using Goff's whip on me are ya.... :lol:

that whip has my name on it, im talkin' bout gettin on the wrong side of t3h f0am5t3r and endin up with a DT tyremark over your face ¬.¬

im like... the one person mafia, on a DT... but i gotta be in bed for 10 :(

that whip has my name on it, im talkin' bout gettin on the wrong side of t3h f0am5t3r and endin up with a DT tyremark over your face ¬.¬

im like... the one person mafia, on a DT... but i gotta be in bed for 10 :(

Oh! What happend to sharing with a bro.... and darn the luck, I only get out after 11 when the street fighting starts :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online