Take a lock or not to take a lock

forddude
This post is 5413 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Hope i dont sound silly but im off to the Farm yard tommrow and caint make up my mined weather to take my bike lock, whot do you lot think/do

Thanks Andy :D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Never thought off my disck lock. good idea Thanks

Hi All

Hope i dont sound silly but im off to the Farm yard tommrow and caint make up my mined weather to take my bike lock, whot do you lot think/do

Thanks Andy :D:D

Take one. Better than walking home!

Some farm yard animals will steal anything - They are not all chickens

It it gets stolen make sure you know who is telling porkies or bull s*it

Sorry I had to do it :blink:

Yea think ill take it .. pace off mined and if i wont to stop on the way i lock her up

Make sure you use a disc lock reminder (curly flexible cord to loop on the handlebar grip) or park the bike so you have to pull it back before getting on or you will do the quickest over the handlebars ever.

Yea think ill take it .. pace off mined and if i wont to stop on the way i lock her up

Wouldn't be the first time at the barnyard or any rally that someone would think it was really funny to park your bike somewhere else when there pissed up.

• 3 weeks later...

I always lock my bike up even if Im only away for a few minutes. I will always remember the look on my mates face when we once returned to the car park to find his (unlocked) bike missing. Gutted ! :angry:

ATB

J

one of my m8s came to my house for a glass of water, he had been riding all day and was locked out of his house

he came in gulped the drink down faster than you can spell onomatopoeia, went outside and it was gone. nicked. never to be seen again. gutted!

the best prevention is precaution!

any suggestions on locks if you dont have a drilled disc?

I used to put a cable lock on it, but it didn't have a reminder cord and I tried to drive off one morning with it still on <_<

something portable preferrably, that could either be slipped under the seat or held under the net on the seat.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online