gpt my other bike ready

maltatrucker
This post is 5434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

may be easier to bumpstart it, check for spark, compression, fuel getting into the chamber e.t.c and ask your most athletic mate to push you down the road on it :lol:

may be easier to bumpstart it, check for spark, compression, fuel getting into the chamber e.t.c and ask your most athletic mate to push you down the road on it :lol:

No spark foamy m8,so far I been thru everything no awaiting funds permiting as still out of work to get a pro to look at it.Was thing of getting somebody to give me a tow far to heavy to push and see what happends.

what a bike tho,. looks amazing, always wanted a blast on one. When you do get it running, you'll be grinning like a chav with a new shell-suit.

Well got me mum poor old girl to give me a tow,still nothing the bloody thing is it was a runner before I restored it and I didn't touch the coils or remove the wiring only took the stator off for a clean and put it back on,everything works but no spark and battery charged,got a feeling it might be the pick ups on the stator bloody fortune if it is.