Newbie. The ugliest 'Blade you ever saw!

Billy Balthorpe
This post is 5534 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, i forgot to introduce myself so i thought i'd throw this up and let you see the bloody mess i've made of a nice bike.

I've just bought an 'Ace for a few long trips over Summer with me mates and the missus in Europe.

Its not the first Yam i've owned and truth be told all my mates still consider me to be a Yamaha Man, over the years i've had DT50, RS125, YB100, YPVS350, FZ750, FZR600, FZR1000 Gen, and probably a few more i've forgotten.

P1010020c.jpg

P1010021d.jpg

P1010024a.jpg

I bet the pics dont work, i'm Terry Fuckwit when it comes to 'puters.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cos that is a blade in the piccys bud

urr that is a nice bike ive seen some worse bikes belive me , the only thing that needs is a nice splash of matt black B)

Hi everyone, i forgot to introduce myself so i thought i'd throw this up and let you see the bloody mess i've made of a nice bike.

I've just bought an 'Ace for a few long trips over Summer with me mates and the missus in Europe.

Its not the first Yam i've owned and truth be told all my mates still consider me to be a Yamaha Man, over the years i've had DT50, RS125, YB100, YPVS350, FZ750, FZR600, FZR1000 Gen, and probably a few more i've forgotten.

P1010020c.jpg

P1010021d.jpg

P1010024a.jpg

I bet the pics dont work, i'm Terry Fuckwit when it comes to 'puters.

it actually looks like Frankenstein!!!!!

ill see if i can get a piccy of my mates rat its called "the sodomiser" its a suzuki gsx600f with a bandit 12 motor in trust me itll make that blade look mint :lol:

Ah! TDR 250 forgot that one, had to sell it coz i was going to get the book thrown at me riding like it made me ride it. Wheelies over roundabouts, through bus stops, shopping areas, up stairs, down stairs, pavements. I tell you i was safer on a bike that would do 150 than on that crazy thing. So i bought myself the FZ.

Yeah, the blade looks a bit better now, its got a steering damper poking out from under the faring and a different horn. Actually, no, it doesnt look any better, people just say "whats that thing poking out from under the faring?"

Apart from being pig ugly, its a very nice bike to ride, light, fast, comfy on the wrists, practical, a boot you can fit 4 cans of stella in and wheelies like the front wheel is allergic to the tarmac.

ill see if i can get a piccy of my mates rat its called "the sodomiser" its a suzuki gsx600f with a bandit 12 motor in trust me itll make that blade look mint :lol:

The Sodomiser... doesn't sound entirely comfortable! Looking forward to seeing some pics though :blink:

The Sodomiser... doesn't sound entirely comfortable! Looking forward to seeing some pics though :blink:

the sodomiser, ive ridden it and its demonic...

sodomiser002.jpg

I actually like Rats.

Some are a work of art in themselves.

You see some of them at rallies that are absolutely brill! They have "evolved" over time and a lot of work has gone into some of them - i woudlnt mind one meself one day :D

aye i do , my divvys heading that way its gonna get matted soon debating weather to put the race can on or just whack a slash cut pipe on ..desitions desitions :huh:

the sodomiser, ive ridden it and its demonic...

sodomiser002.jpg

Hmmmm, interesting!

Without sounding offensive, each to their own taste, it looks like the end result of an episode of Scrapheap Challenge!! :D

But as long as its fun, then thats the main thing...

Indeed - Some rats look great!!

Others do look shite if they're too messy.

Thing is, Billy - If you style the rest of the bike to match the screen, you'd have an amazing looking deal, there!!

Hmmmm, interesting!

Without sounding offensive, each to their own taste, it looks like the end result of an episode of Scrapheap Challenge!! :D

But as long as its fun, then thats the main thing...

youre right it does look like summat outta scrapheap challenge , my mate would probably have a good giggle at that comment,this is one bike that is kept on the road by any means its held together with more cable ties than i dare to imagine :blink:

• 1 month later...

Well, i've bitten the bullet. All the 'Blade bodywork is away being smoothed out, flatted down, and sprayed a nice shiny black.

Jeez i'm spending some money on me bikes and cars at the moment.

I'll post up some pics once i get the stuff back and put back together.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online