The bucket list

wild foamy
This post is 5576 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

im writing my own bucket list, its basically a list of things you should do before you kick the bucket (die).

so what would be on your lists? im running out of ideas...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Mine are all rude, politically incorect, illegal and amazing fun.

Many involve firearms and assorted medieval weaponry.

However, they are all part and parcel of the primary thing to do, which is called Living Life.

hi everyone.

im writing my own bucket list, its basically a list of things you should do before you kick the bucket (die).

so what would be on your lists? im running out of ideas...

Finish Halo, Halo2 and Halo3 on legendary one after another without a break. Is that 3 things... am not sure. Oh and go to Amsterdam....

To be at an Italian GP before Rossi retires......thats one... (times runnin out n all for this one)

To own a Desmo....thats two...

To ride Laguna Seca circuit and master the "Corkscrew"...lol

Hey, we can but dream... :unsure:

Erm...lemme think about the rest...

would so love to do that :)

need something with more poke than my DT to do that though...

have you seen 50cc racing? cool bikes, 20000 rpm and they don't slow down for corners

THey dont slow down for corners because they can't afford to!, it takes too long to build up the speed again. :P

20,000 RPM for how long?, if i tried that on my peashooter it would most likely spit the big bore kit back out.

Jawa may handle the abuse though... Hmm... got me an idea for my next road trip...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online