One 4 the born agains.

grizzlydan
This post is 5621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

61 ted not sure if i qualify ? but not sure of much these days maybe its the oldtimers disease, but it made my son laugh!

hmm, will have to show that to my dad, he is almost 60 and still has a 1995 Honda CBR900 Urban Tiger :S... i asked him if the thought it was time to get something a little bit slower but he didnt seem too enthusiatsic...

i did offer to trade him for my DT50MX, :lol:

Here's a good'n for all the born again & mature riders.

HA- :lol: ----- Brill ...but coming from somrbody that hasna filled in his AGE on profile [ grizz] :unsure: cud be a case

Of"

Kettle > [ not GT 750] >>Pot<<[ as in Crackpot .>> drewpy] :D &<< Black>>[ not as in Hat250]

And drewpy & O.Git.O.A.B. bound to be falling into that categorie :lol::lol:

HA- :lol: ----- Brill ...but coming from somrbody that hasna filled in his AGE on profile [ grizz] :unsure: cud be a case

Of"

Kettle > [ not GT 750] >>Pot<<[ as in Crackpot .>> drewpy] :D &<< Black>>[ not as in Hat250]

And drewpy & O.Git.O.A.B. bound to be falling into that categorie :lol::lol:

Could be at 45 I'm getting close but I know when I first saw it I couldn't get of the floor because of laughter not arthritis (as the ex that sent it to me reckons, lol).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online