Made a video

R6_Martin
This post is 5644 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just messed about with windows movie maker, trying to see how it works.

iv made a short video which includes my black r6 and a friends blue one

... enjoy

great vid m8

oh and nice bike too

feel free to check my vids out not quite as good as yours tho :)

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=ST3V01972

just messed about with windows movie maker, trying to see how it works.

iv made a short video which includes my black r6 and a friends blue one

... enjoy

Not a bad idea Martin to have a video section, why dont you suggest it using the feedback tab, admin are looking for ideas when the site gets updated soon. :thumb:

nice video

next vid is a onboard one? :D

very cool vid, your light years ahead of me on my vids! cool bike too.

• 3 weeks later...

Kin ell mate i enjoyed that - great the way you did the effects an the pauses an stuff, only thing i can fault it on was the music :rolleyes: Linkin Park would have been better (for me anyway) :rolleyes: Great stuff Martin - keep um comin !

If you do make a video section on here and people are interested in making their own on board movies, there is a camera called the "GoPro Helmet Hero" Which is designed to attack to your helmet/head and be used to record skiing and stuff, It's also waterproof to like 150m, I've been looking at one for when I go skiing :P but I think it'd be dead useful for motorbiking movies too :D

EDIT: Here's a link to a review

http://helmetcameracentral.com/2008/01/21/...ble-waterproof/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hi there has been quite a few sections for a video area, I am holding off all changes to the current forum for the next month as IPB (the forum software) is being dramatically upgraded within the next few weeks to version 3. It's currently 2.3.6.

Any additional features etc have to be compatible with the new version so is hard to choose the best way forward before hand. Also if we did we would have to possibly upgrade the software again and possibly migrate the database.

IPB 3.0 from standard is a bit more web 2.0 so should have more social/media functionality straight out the box!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online