Crazy Swedish!

Alex
This post is 5697 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes as someone else pointed out in the a/c forum notice how the whole program was dedicated to sorting out immigrants

illegal or otherwise, see how our taxes are spent, as for the 2 daft swedes why were they not loaded into a car or chained to the railings, pity the poor driver of the truck, as the prog finished the cops said about the senior officer saying that there was help for them dealing with the trauma of seeing them run under the car/truck, yes bet the poor trucker /car driver will have to pay for anything like that if they want it ( i know from experience )

Merv

How the fuck these weren't killed is beyond me.

They showed absolute disregard for themselves and other people. And i feel so sorry for the lorry driver - words cannot express how i feel about this stupid pair of bitches. We have just lost a very good mate and someone most of us knew and loved and people like this cause so much havoc, cause major accidents and they live. One gets SEVEN WEEKS in one of OUR NHS hospitals at OUR expense and the other gets ONE DAY in prison.

Makes my fuckin blood boil. :angry:

Please excuse my little rant but one of our very good friends died last night.He had a bad bike accident a couple of years back and had trouble with his leg ever since. He went into theatre for an op on it and never came out - then you see shit like this. :angry:

We are a bit stunned at the mo as Blakey was a good mate.

RIP Blakey mate, we will miss you loads xx

Really sorry to hear this Goff, Blakey wasnt the one in the dog competition a while back was he?

No that wasn't him - also known as Oz.

We spent many hours putting the world to rights at various rallies - we even all went to Faro together in 2005. He was one of the good guys, and Lee and I are really shocked by this. It was a routine op.

The accident he had was about 5 years or so ago and he and his pillion were hurt quite badly, would have been even more so had they not been suited and booted. A van swerved into them on a slip road as they were getting onto a motorway and hit them side on. He smashed his femur and had had problems with it ever since - it was that he was having fixed.

Just goes to show - that even years later you can still die from the after effects of an accident. Be careful out there folks.

Thats why shit like this REALLY annoys me. Should have sent the stupid bitches right back to their own country and let their hospitals deal with it. :angry:

lmao a day in prison

thats a joke

stupid girls held up a motorbike aswell....

....went into theatre for an op on it and never came out -

Sorry to hear that Goff.

My missus went through 6 Ops year before last (had a bit of an off in Africa - Long story) I worried myself more and more with each passing opperation. Thankfully my situation is infinitly better than yours is.

You just never know what's around the next corner.

Goff

Sorry to hear that, felling a bit low myself an old biker mate of mine has just contacted me to say his wife died last sunday of cancer, leaving him and their 3 year old daughter behind, but she had been ill for some time and it would seem she had suffered enoughm

Merv

Condolances for your loss Goff..... :(

From a guy who rides everyday, year-round....I've seen my share of Uglyness regarding accidents :unsure:

You literally have to ride with eyes in the back of your head these days.....& you can NEVER be too careful!

What!! insane idiots must have something wrong in the head to get run over twice :blink: ....

The plot thickens

After doing a bit of digging I just found this article, Some reports say she was one of the women in the M6 incident. They did say the 2 Swedes came over on a coach from Ireland!

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk...l/article.html

And this from another forum:

this was one of the comments under the clip :

This is it: The woman in the Red Coat is Sabina Eriksson, 40 & mother of 2.

Its May 20th & earlier that day (its alleged) Sabina stabbed & killed Glen Hollinshead, 54, of Fenton Staffordshire. Sabina gets coach with her Sis but they get off on the M6 feeling paranoid & this mayhem ensues.

Sabina was release after this mayhem, cops didn't yet link her to Glen's murder. She jumps off bridge over A50 breaking ankles and skull. She appeared in court ~19th Sept in a Wheelchair, accused of murder.

Doesn't quite add up because according to the Cheshire article the M6 incident was on May 17th.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=sv&tl=en

Their brother says they were being chased by rapists

Did not notice any of the highways agency or old bill with their wedding tackle out did you

http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=en&...4ZnE0YnS9fqKlZg

Doesn't quite add up because according to the Cheshire article the M6 incident was on May 17th.

They didnt link her immediately with his death though, so they let her go. It was only when she chucked herself off the bridge they dug deeper as to why she jumped, did they link her to the dead man, so the time span is about right after all the paperwork has been filed - even more of it because she is a foreigner who has allegedly committed murder in the UK, and the fact she had to revoer from her injuries.

Youtube's never let me down ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LCQkSst5iQ

Read the more info tab.

yea i seen that one aswelll

it has got to be one of the most dangerous motorway vids i seen

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online