15 Months in the Nick!

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A Wiltshire biker has just been banged up for 15 months for doing 130 on A-Roads !

Check it out - BBC News - 130MPH Biker

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So he wasnt a police biker who was testing the performance of his bike and "Honing his skills" then? :eusa_naughty:

Isnt it funny that stunts like this give us all a bad name, yet when it happens in a car, the same doesnt apply!

That's just coz they hate us!!!!

:pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off:

have you heard of that chip the gov is on about putting on bikes to make it easy to get our reg how crap is that.

whot do u all think ?

i think i will take it of

were did you read that ?

have you heard of that chip the gov is on about putting on bikes to make it easy to get our reg how crap is that.

whot do u all think ?

This is old news and it aint gonna happen.

See Here

As for the speeding bker - there will be more to it than that - he probably already has a load of points and he was being pursued by the police in that video - failing to stop is a serious offence on its own............. serves him right.....:rolleyes:

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

This is old news and it aint gonna happen.

See Here

As for the speeding bker - there will be more to it than that - he probably already has a load of points and he was being pursued by the police in that video - failing to stop is a serious offence on its own............. serves him right.....:rolleyes:

You are right Goff. I was listening to the news on my radio and it said he out ran 17 cop car and a Helicopter! Also he was already banned from driving

whot do u all think ?

I think you need to join MAG (motorcycle action group) then you might be a lot better informed mate!

Serves the bastard right - wouldn't have been too happy if he'd killed a child riding like a wanker.

This is the type of rider that gets us a bad name and reputation............................................

In the vidio he was doing over a ton through a village. Twat! He didn't "outride" the police, they backed off because he was riding like such a dick. Normally, I'm not too fond of what the traffic police get upto as far as bikers are concerned and when I first heard the sentence I thought it was a bit much, but he got what he deserved

In the vidio he was doing over a ton through a village. Twat! He didn't "outride" the police, they backed off because he was riding like such a dick. Normally, I'm not too fond of what the traffic police get upto as far as bikers are concerned and when I first heard the sentence I thought it was a bit much, but he got what he deserved

Bit like the one who lost his head a while back.

Everyone was up in arms because North Wales police chief Richard Brunstrom showed the photos of his headless body to a select few of reporters invited to a closed meeting, without asking the permission of his family. Many folk were up in arms about it - but the knob was riding with no licence, no insurance and false plates. He hit a car coming the other way that was carrying a young family - but not many spared a thought for them, and no one asked their permission for an uninsured, unlicensed fuckwit to smash into them.

Brunstrom is a first class twat any day of the week, but this time i happen to think he was right........

Serves the bastard right - wouldn't have been too happy if he'd killed a child riding like a wanker.

This is the type of rider that gets us a bad name and reputation............................................

I agree, and the guy was already disqualified, but in mitigation if you listen to the comentry by the traffic office, he does hint a couple of times that the riding itself isn't bad.

And the speed shown on the screen, not the normal way, but what appears to be an overlay, at the same time if you look at the lean on the bike (doing somewhere around 100MPH) is about 80degrees from horizontal, or 10 degrees off vertical if you like - last time I was riding them speeds, my lean angle was much less :rolleyes:

I was watching the same piece of footage on the news, where the newsreader pointed out how he's crossed the white line, commiting an offence - he had, but it wasn't on his side of the road, he had a broken line..... I think this enforces the general view that Biker are fair game, even when those reporting it have no clear idea of the highway code.........