Dogs, Bikes and legallity....

This post is 5379 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

stopfaffingwiyerhelmetamreadyforthe.jpg

Stop faffing wi yer helmet man, I'm ready for the off !, an I hope you've been to the bogs first !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Magenta, my iguana, has always been very well behaved in my car. she seems to like seeing things go by and the whole travel thing. (and my old iguana used to ride on my arm, while my arm was out the window in my car, on the freeway (not to worry, she was wearing a leash/harness)) well it was Saturday and she was getting restless in her cage. the weather was beautiful outside and it was a good time to take her to the park to run around a bit. I put her on my shoulder and went outside and climbed on my motorcycle. flipped up the kickstand and kicked it over. I fully expected Magenta to bail. instead, she just looked at me as if she were expecting to go someplace. so I drove off. carefully, at first, then faster. soon we were scooting down the road at 30 mph. she was just looking ahead tasting the air with her tongue occasionally. boy, did we get some strange looks. so there it is, my iguana loves to ride on a motorcycle. I never would have believed it myself.

Hmm, i'd be tempted to try that with my bearded dragon, but i doubt she would like it...

doesnt/didnt the iguana get cold?, i'd have thought youd need to use a heat mat or something to keep her warm

Hmm, i'd be tempted to try that with my bearded dragon, but i doubt she would like it...

doesnt/didnt the iguana get cold?, i'd have thought youd need to use a heat mat or something to keep her warm

do you think i should try it with my alsation? :)

a vacuum bag can be bought from QVC, put the alsation in, attach the hoover, tightly wrap in brown packaging tape just incase of sudden inflation, et viola, 1 vacuum packed mutt ready to roll !, remember animal welfare-fit swimming goggles as these grip nicely to long fur, seemples :mellow:

a vacuum bag can be bought from QVC, put the alsation in, attach the hoover, tightly wrap in brown packaging tape just incase of sudden inflation, et viola, 1 vacuum packed mutt ready to roll !, remember animal welfare-fit swimming goggles as these grip nicely to long fur, seemples :mellow:

For emphasis ! :mellow: , clear instructions in case any animal right-ons are watching ;)

nah foamy, i live in the desert, and the park is only a few blocks away in a residential area. I dont take her out unless its warm enough for her to be comfortable

fair play, we usually let lizzie (what a name for a lizard, lol) play out in the garden when its sunny, just have to make sure there's no birds of prey that will carry her off and put her onto the tarmac driveway if she gets too cold

I saw the coolest thing a few weeks ago....Im at work and, as I always do when I hear a bike go past my window, im up like a Meerkat to see what it is and to my complete disbelief I see's a guy on a Rocket 3 with a Jack Russell in some kind of bag on the back - THE CUTEST THING EVER SEEN! The Jack Russell had matching jacket, bandana and sun glasses to its owner and all matched the paint job :lol::lol::lol:

Couldnt believe my mince pies :crylaugh: Brilliant...

Havent got a clue on the legalities though :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online