1st Time Bike Owner - Saying Hi

lilly
This post is 5922 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys, so ive just brought my 1st bike, and will probably seem really funny to you gys witht the big bikes!

Just brought a Yamaha XF50 Giggle :P Its a nice looking bike and im really happy with it!

I dont know anyone else with a giggle (even typing it makes me smile!) and let alone a girl, as most the people with scooters/bikes in my area are kids.

So just saying hi!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wellcome

i am a new rider aswell, i got a YBR atm :)

good to see you on the site :lol:

Hey guys, so ive just brought my 1st bike, and will probably seem really funny to you gys witht the big bikes!

Just brought a Yamaha XF50 Giggle :P Its a nice looking bike and im really happy with it!

I dont know anyone else with a giggle (even typing it makes me smile!) and let alone a girl, as most the people with scooters/bikes in my area are kids.

So just saying hi!

hi there welcome / am a new member as well havna had a bike for years on the look now B)B) so anybody kno of yam dt.250 1975/76. let me kno & by the way where u from ??

Guest stancamden

Hi Peter

Welcome to the site mate

Haven't I seen you with the others hanging around outside the video shop in the evenings?

As another (mature?) scooter rider I can say that squeezing zits again is fun but being home by 10 is a pain.

Welcome Lilly!

You'll be hooked soon enough! I've just returned after 23 years away and wondered why the hell I gave it up in the first place. It's the greatest way to travel.

You may be interested to know that I've named my bike 'Lil' - after Lily Savage, the next best Drag Star after my own!

Hi Peter

Welcome to the site mate

Haven't I seen you with the others hanging around outside the video shop in the evenings?

As another (mature?) scooter rider I can say that squeezing zits again is fun but being home by 10 is a pain.

hi there noticed u own a dt 250 .how old & u got pics. :offtopic:

Welcome Lilly!

You'll be hooked soon enough! I've just returned after 23 years away and wondered why the hell I gave it up in the first place. It's the greatest way to travel.

You may be interested to know that I've named my bike 'Lil' - after Lily Savage, the next best Drag Star after my own!

Hehe!

Lil is an awsome name for a bike! :) Ofc i am biased!

• 2 weeks later...

im 17 and would not be caught dead on any type of moped and scotter but each to there own i guess

there are scooters out there that have the same displacement as an r6.

it isnt the step-thru design that makes a scooter a scooter, its an automatic transmission.

ive seen a scooter that i thought was a cbr, but when i got closer, i realized that it didnt have a clutch lever or gear selector. the guy riding it had been in a bad bike accident about 5 years previously and had still wanted to ride. his left leg was a prosthetic from about mid-thigh down, so he switched to the "scooter." i believe it was a honda one.

2 wheels are 2 wheels... just make sure to keep them rubber side down ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online