Why do yall put pipes on your plastic bikes?

ZoomSplat1982
This post is 5859 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever think we dress our bikes up the way we want them to look even if that means they may look like an OVER PRICED, OVER RATED, BIKE, that really isn't the best bike on the road anymore? Probably not. Mine rides better runs better and cost 1/2 the money. doesn't make much since wasting money on a has been bike.

Did you ever think we dress our bikes up the way we want them to look even if that means they may look like an OVER PRICED, OVER RATED, BIKE, that really isn't the best bike on the road anymore? Probably not. Mine rides better runs better and cost 1/2 the money. doesn't make much since wasting money on a has been bike.

Guest Brian Bonner

Why do yall try to dress your bikes up like Harleys,.....don't you realize how much of a poser you are?

Harleys are good. All others are junk,...rice,....wannabe rice riders.

the hd forums at least HAVE people in them talking!

Sorry, but the only talking I've seen on the HD forums are about how their Harleys keep breaking and the warranty isn't being honored on their bikes. The only other discussion I saw other than that was how the HD dealers keep screwing their customers over. I think I'll stick with my yamaha bikes, thanks.

Harley's are Union made POS. Plus if you are about "America" or whatever it is Honda Employs 250,000 people in America. Harley only has around 40k including their Beull divison. So who's better for America? Looks like Japan.

Harley's are peices of junk that are overpriced and only driven by Doctors and Lawyers who want to PRETEND for the weekend they are badass'. The true badass' on the bike are those "Plastic" bikes that are running 200+mph and doing wheelies and racing between cars. Those are the "Rebels". They are what Harley riders use to be in the 70s.

Now if I could own a Buell yes I would. Those are some badass bikes. But unfortunately I can't afford the Repairs that will be needed.

Made me think of a couple saying about Harley's...

Riding a Harley doesn't make you a Rider. It makes you a Mechanic.

or

I Wanted to get a Harley but I couldn't afford the T-shirts.

i love these arguments they are always interesting .... personally i think any bike is still a bucket of bolts until you make it your own and frankly its all frames engines and wheels , you can do just about anything to any bike if you have a will , personally i like some harleys , but not untill they've been worked over a bit chopped bobbed or just generally abused but id say the same thing about any other bike the one thing harley has over Most others i won't say all is that a few of the models are more easily customizable than some imports , i mean you can take a sportster and bob it with far less effort than you can Most asian and european bikes , i think its funny when HD guys get all bent outta shape esp when their bike still looks stock presonally im only waiting out the clock to pay mine off and i doubt it will be recognized any more as a " yamaha v star custom 1100 yadda yadda" i selected it because it fit the mods i wanted to make ...... its a shame so many bankers and tax brokers amidst the real riders these days no one seems to look at a bike as simply a wad of clay waiting to be transformed into a machine that is a direct reflection of who you are ......... isn't that what its all about anyway ?

Why do yall put pipes on your plastic bikes?.......

'Cuz personally.......I just LOVE leaving some FatAss Hardley rider @ the lights with my 25y/o YamaBeast! :headbang:

WTF is the point of taking out a 2nd mortgage on a overweight, overpriced, 2-Wheel BoatAnchor that can't even get out of it's own way? :icon_rolleyes::unsure:

F**kin' 2-Wheel LazyBoys! :angry: .....

"If you're gonna ride a Couch........might as well just stay home!" :wank4az:

Harleys? :lol:

Motorcycles (sort of) for terminally deluded :wank4az: .....if I wanted a pile of crap underneath me I'd just shit in my pants instead!

Lot cheaper....and you don't have to go round offering blowjobs to other riders either. :ct:

wow you guys are pretty rough on harley , i mean i think off the showroom floor they are trash but i think some ppl miss what the harley is all about and what it can do , in essence it IS very much a piece of americana its an iconic symbol and not just for the "logo" a savy rider can simply look at the frame and the engine head and tell you what it is such is the case with the harley the bike is an entity in itself that is a representation of all the free spirited 1% folks that really burned their image in the minds of ppl all over the world ..... i mean honestly the classic " biker" is a reflection of the ppl that used to take a stock harley and chop the holy loving hell out of it , don't knock the bike knock the lazy ass jack ass wannabee's that don't see the potential in their bikes that listen to the doctrine of the HD dealership and do as they are told and polish all that shiny chrome and buy all those ridiculously over priced chrome pieces from the dealers ...... The bike itself though .... has great potential . but they are meant for ppl that have an understanding of machinery and a willingness to tweak and modify them ... its not the bikes fault that at least half of their riders are bankers

it IS very much a piece of americana

.....like Line Dancing, Gangsta Rap, NASCAR, Trailer Parks etc etc. :lol:

And the mugs queue up to buy their little piece of the American Dream despite knowing that "off the showroom floor they're trash". :wank4az:

I do have a place in my heart for older harley riders. My friend's father use to bounce for Hell's Angels parties(Talk about a tough bouncer). And I get to meet a bunch of his old Die Hard Harley rider friends. The irony is they love the crotch rockets and import bikes. They are just too old for them. If you really think about it the Harley Riders of the yesteryear (Easy Rider years) are nothing like the Harley riders of Today. They aren't badass', they don't get too crazy, and they just ride. If anything your "True Rebels" of bikes are the sport bike riders who run 200+mph, run from the police, and throw crazy parties with those beautiful girls modeling by their bikes. I'm surrounded by those people. Wether they are on an R1, CBR1000, ZX-9r, Busa, F4i, 999, etc. They are the crazy bikers that are the Rebels that everyone hates now but when they are older will fantasize about being.

I wondered why most people rip the shit out of Harley riders, now I can see why. Arrogent bastards :D .

i dont think hes coming back any time soon, well done lads! fuckin idiot harley rider, go and wank off your mate in his skin tight leather cardigan with your dog that looks like its about to enagage in a bondage sesion with his owner, and his name is bruiser. :D

so take your overweight, over priced over (poorly) chromed american wannabe bike and take it and yourself outa our forum for bikers with some brains.

except you eddyirish you also have no brains but at least doesn't own a harley. good god i just gave eddy a compliment, will he marry me now?

Why do yall try to dress your bikes up like Harleys,.....don't you realize how much of a poser you are?

Harleys are good. All others are junk,...rice,....wannabe rice riders.

the hd forums at least HAVE people in them talking!

Sorry but I dont have a pick-up or a trailer so I will ride mine to where I go

This post is 5859 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.