Disabled rider

hippyrider
This post is 2411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

really, that's your first post?

you want a free engine rebuild from a nearby mechanic on an undisclosed make and model.

Mr Haynes can show you how but the book is around £17

Figure if you can put a 180- head kit on it you can take it apart no..! I mean it's only a few bolts that hold most bike engines in, would have been nice to know what bike it was on tho.

Wigan Yamaha Centre
  • Address: 1 Wilcock St, Wigan WN3 4AR
  • Phone: 01942 491491
  • These guys are nearby why not go and see them?

Ah. Come on guys where's yer Christmas spirit!! & he might be disabled, I'll give him the benifit of the doubt seeing as I'm no where near Newton le Willows :D

Well its not that far really but I know fuck all about scooters

prolapsed disc and sciatica. cant get leg over a motorcycle saddle any more lol. hence i have a 125/180 yamaha majesty, 2004.

paid a mechanic to do head kit but ive moved since. am in a downstairs flat with no garage anymore. i am willing to pay; was thinking of a semi/retired person who could take time to show me whilst still getting paid for job. haynes doesnt show how to tell if a part is used or beyond use and so faulty. i have a 50cc aprilia which i use daily, the yamaha is my rat scooter. at a later date i will strip all plastic off, extend it and put a motorbike front end on. with help.

rather than pay £80 i will fabricate a hale bale carrier to mount top box on.

i dont drink or do drugs, go to football matches etc so im happy to throw money at scooter knowing it will never sell enough to recover costs. but what price on a fun pass-time and being different?

• Like 1

Glad to see you sticking around and having some input after your warm welcome hippy, hope you get some joy finding a mechanic to sort your scoot out, their a great bunch on here once you get to know them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online