jonfirstcar

This post is 2802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, i,ve just bought myself a piece of my youth ,a 1978 yamaha DT250,its been imported but it,s like its hardly been used in origianal condition ,to the point that it would spoil it to restore it ,theres a few small bits and pieces which i,ll sort over time but i absolutely love it,

i,ll introduce myself , my name is jon i own a small car repair and mot garage in shrewsbury ,although i,m origianally from hampshire/surrey area,i,d also be very grateful for any advice on how to register it ,and get an age related registration , also buying origanal parts also any information on the bike or how to obtain the info thanks and i look forward to chatting

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the madhouse.  

I'm sure the anoraks will chime in soon.

So where are the pictures of that mint machine ? ;)

• Like 1

Hello jon " got a new motor, ":rolleyes:,,     Good bikes the Dt "s.  simple,   .  we know every nook and cranny on em ,:welcome:

Been to shrewsbury,m  Hawkstone park,    in the 1980"s,, 

• Like 1

:wavey: welcome aboard! Look forward to photos. :photo2: 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jonfirstcar said:

thanks everyone i,ll post some pictures up as soon as i learn how hahahaha

Hi Jon :) when typing a reply there should be a paper clip with "Drag files here to attach, or chose files..." Just click on that and itll come up with the folders, just find the one with your photos of your DT and bobs your uncle :D 

• Like 1