Back to biking and Yamahas.

This post is 2944 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd pop a post here as my original joining post was in the Cutoms section.

As of the end of February I am now the proud owner of a BEAUTIFUL XVS 1100 Custom. It's been a while since I last owned a bike (10 years, and even longer since my last Yamaha, a Diversion!) as where I've been living had nowhere to store one safely, but now I've moved and have a garage I thought it only right I fill it with things that bring me joy. It'll also give my Dad someone else to go out with, as he's just bought a Valkyrie.

The XVS at the moment has a bit too much bling for my liking so I'm planning on customising it slightly. I'll be posting some question separately on that!

I'm looking forward to learning more about the bike, the wealth of knowledge on here and what the club has to offer :)

Dan.

01.jpg.6f3d5b0244419756fb0b89ee7d469de6.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC, yeah that's a bit bright on a sunny day I bet. :D

That's awesome you'll get to ride with your dad. I try to get my dad on ride outs as often as I can! :)

welcome aboard!

• Like 1

I never got the chance to ride with my dad but have been lucky enough to ride with my youngest son, my daughter has taken up riding again ( she had a twist and go years ago in her collage days) but some bastard stole her bike a few weeks ago. She plans to take her test later this year and get a cruiser of some sort, so maybe I'll be taking a trip to Brum and riding with her, now that would be cool.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online