1990 yz125 clutch

dsb2014
This post is 3003 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all hope all is well no Xmas madness is over I've pulled my project 1990 3rs yz125 out to finish her off. The last owner welded the inner hub were the springs tighten to so undoing them caused it to snap. The problem I'm having now is no one seems to be able to get one not know what other years may fit lol so I'm calling on the yamaha friends for some wisdom in helping me find one or info on other years please!!!!! Thanks in advance always appreciate it 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no-one knows what you are talking about.

inner hub, is that a wheel hub?

what spring?

what tightens and snaps?

The inner hub on the CLUTCH. There's the basket then the inner hub with the splines on then friction plates,pressure plate then springs Whitch go throught the pressure plate in to the inner hub and tighten down  

image.jpg

Just now, dsb2014 said:

The inner hub on the CLUTCH. There's the basket then the inner hub with the splines on then friction plates,pressure plate then springs Whitch go throught the pressure plate in to the inner hub and tighten down  

image.jpg

The 5 lugs where the springs tighten into on the pic two if mine had been welded and snapped 

Part no:3JD-16371-00 I think, start from there.

Here's a parts diagram

a1006c36ff4325ebd6c2d9079293e8c5.jpg

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, finnerz89 said:

Part no:3JD-16371-00 I think, start from there.

Here's a parts diagram

a1006c36ff4325ebd6c2d9079293e8c5.jpg

Number 4 is the part I need to source but I carnt find one for 89/90 yz125 this is my question does any one know if any other years will fit 

https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/parts/4076662/yz125-3sr1-1990-999-a/clutch

Best you can do is check the part no against other years on that website

the good thing about Yam is they cross used parts over the range.

look at Yam bikes of the same era

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online