squires run 2015

drewpy
This post is 3151 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

took the Mobious and used its new waterproof case, it amplifies the bike noise so still needs some work on that.

can you find Tommy miss the bend?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Enjoyed that Drewps although my eyes did go funny in a few places but looks like you had a blast and you bike sounds good.

yep, the perspex waterproof cover looks like it has a "light frequency" which makes it shimmer.

May try and fit some glass instead, already dampened the mic as ther's loads of mods for the Mobius cam in the net

Looks like another great weekend! weather was on your side too. :thumb:

The camera did make my eyes go a bit funny too Meat ha-ha great to watch tho Drew, thank you.

• Like 1

Ha drEwps"  that Aprilia 250 out excelerated you as you hit the A19,,:P

Andrew,,,the cone,,

• Like 1

yep, the perspex waterproof cover looks like it has a "light frequency" which makes it shimmer.

May try and fit some glass instead, already dampened the mic as ther's loads of mods for the Mobius cam in the net

Reminds me very much of the early days of digital image stabilisation when the degree of movement exceed the pixel image buffer capacity

Ha drEwps"  that Aprilia 250 out excelerated you as you hit the A19,,:P

Andrew,,,the cone,,thumb_a23.jpg

I wasn't going flat out all the way you know. :bootyshake:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online