Lotherton Hall Cancelled

This post is 3207 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

must admit it wasn't up to much last year, I enjoyed the day out but compared to other events we went to last year that was at the bottom of my list to visit again

it's usually really good, maybe they lost money that year and no-one wanted to commit to another

Bunch of Squablers I"v heard , I was there in 2010. :jossun: , great setting,,,

• 1 month later...

:wacko:   cancelled ?

why have they cancelled the best show of the year ?

if I don`t go anywhere else , I always make sure I attend this one with a new restoration / project if possible .

even the parking area bikes were worthy of a few photos , it was the highlight of the year for me .

what a joke ...

Pete / Wigan

Pete, must come out for a ride with us.

off to Shropshire classic show on the 2nd August,weather permitting of course :)

outworking in Dubai sry

Bhurthorpe is a nice little show & the Lymm one too !

but I`ll miss this also , grrr

will be off down the A49 to Glastonbury then across to St Davids early September so at least I`ll get some nice runs in

dare I say it ......... on my "new"  RC31

:ph34r:

Edited by Yamahappyuk
  • Like 1

my mate was part of the Lymn show, I did the older venues, but never went to the Barn Owl (I might shut it down like the others)

RC31? nice :)

Edited by drewpy