ingeniouis design of the can

drewpy
This post is 3297 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I remember when the tab changes were introduced over here. Man, the amount of bitching people made. Some even claiming it affected the taste.

My dad was one of them. He still rips the tab off to this day "out of protest"...

they were great for flicking at people.

not fancy a ride out today Farrel?

I'd ended up making plans around it being crap weather, so was indoors for most of it. I did find an excuse to get out briefly though.

I'd ended up making plans around it being crap weather, so was indoors for most of it. I did find an excuse to get out briefly though.

not sure where you got the weather report from but my weather report was spot on!

prob listened to Kev :babyha:

Up until about Friday, the weather was reporting as crap - this was on metoffice and whatever google uses.

I think they must employ Michael Fish...

Friday was reporting that it was due to start pissing it down from 3pm... until 3pm hit, and no rain came. And the weather report changed. ¬_¬

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online