local meets

madeucer
This post is 3502 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone interested in a local weekly or ,monthly meet in the rugby area? not sundays as I work but fri nights or sat would be best , just a get together and chat about bikes

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would but doing a 350mile round trip would near on kill my ass on the bobber :eusa_whistle:

Hiya Mad,

I also live in Rugby. I'm a bit anti-social and work away from home a lot during the week. I ride around here with my wife and son mostly (at weekends) and we don't really have any other biking mates in Rugby, so it might make a change to catch up with someone else who's well into bikes.

I also have a lot of other hobbies that take up time, so the idea of once or twice a month is much better than being tied to weekly club-type get together's.

For a starter, count me in. Just post up any suggestions (time/place) and I'll do my best to join in/pop along.

Cheers.

oldfjman ty how bout Saturday next about seven , you choose the pub

Hiya Mad - got my brother and his wife and their new baby staying with us next weekend, first time they've been down to see us for years, so Sat is out, but I'll keep in touch with another time soon.

I'm not a pub person, but I like the Merchants (they sell Belgian, Kriek beer, on tap) and it's usually quiet enough to talk in.

The closest pub to me is up at the Central Park Premier Inn (we're on the Coton estate) - again it's usually quiet.

Either of those suit ?

I prefer the premierr inn it is quieter b and there is easy access, have a great reunion , mad

This is a good way to meet new likeminded folks, :yeah: , Its the way me and drewps and airhead met up back in 08 , And we meet up every year now :buzz: , with the other members too ,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online