My ride

meatloaf
This post is 3533 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Having spent several hours cleaning my bike I thought now was a good time to post a picky or two of her.

Pretty much stock apart from the Cobra slip ons, saddle bags, back rest for me as I'm an old git, USB charger, phone bracket and because I'm a short arse I've dropped end by 2.5 ".

HPIM3351_zps73ecd14b.jpgHPIM3342_zps24d2bb33.jpgHPIM3340_zps20f8c006.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks good, i've never had a single part of any of my bikes look that good, let alone the whole bloody thing!

Lovely bike mate, but as someone whose bikes belong in the fifties/sixties, I have to say......USB charger, phone bracket.....WTF

• Like 1

Nice bike mate, I really envy you the seat, mine is at the stage where it's gone from soft to rock hard, wonder if it would fit the FJ ? :jossun:

Nice to see someone else who keeps thier bike clean,unlike someone who buys a new bike and lets the weather have its way.

Slice I know your as old as dust but that seat on a fj??? My buddy put the corbin on his FJ and its very comfy

• Like 1

It's the dust in the crack of my arse that is giving me the problems dt. :biglaugha:

Lovely bike mate, but as someone whose bikes belong in the fifties/sixties, I have to say......USB charger, phone bracket.....WTF

Jimmy, the USB charger and phone bracket are just like everything else I've added, they are there for purely practical reasons, well except for the slip ons, I just didn't like the sound of the stock pipes.

I don't use my bike for the daily commute any more as I am now self employed and have to use my van to cart my tools about, so all my riding is now just for pleasure, I usually just pick somewhere to go and head off often getting diverted along the way, ending in the middle of nowhere. No problem just get the phone start up the sat nav, oh bollocks being a daft old bastard Ive usually forgotten to charge my phone before I left home and two or three hours listening to music on the road has left my phone well and truly flat. No problem now, whenever I am well and truly lost after one of my rides I can get to the family piss up BBQ at my nieces new house that's somewhere in London, just might be a bit late.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online