miss me?

Noise
This post is 3555 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks,

Not been on for a while been busy doing non bike related stuff and on holiday etc. My biggest thing tho was getting my tattoo started which is going to be a full sleeve which is going to be a story of my journey through the Army.

Basically as we all know we are forever fighting our demons, my demon is back pain thus this demon is holding a spine. Next im having two soldiers fighting there demons along with a battle cross in memory of my friends who lost there battle.

After that i will be having a flying demon dragging a tank through the sky to represent my dream job being ripped from my life.

And the last thing im having done is the Angel Gabriel at the top.of my arm to represent my little girl Nikkita which after all the crap and hardship there is always light and true happiness will top all evil

DSC_0816_zpsg3m7w0yn.jpg

DSC_0817_zpsvddt3doi.jpg

DSC_0818_zps8eg9syxa.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's one frightening demon! Sorry to hear your dream was torn from you. Sounds like the makings of a great sleeve. I look forward to seeing progress. :thumb:

• Like 2

You do realise Noise that is going to cost the same as a new bike? Just joking mate if it gets you through then more power to you. :jossun:

• Like 1

O shit yer sorry forgot to post an intro will head over there now and post one up.

Speaking about new bike slice one might be on the cards the end of the year once the xj600 is finished

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tat. The sleeve sounds awesome, have to have pics of the progress

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online