This Weekend

This post is 3552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ah pre-load . my trip & pics are in the post " 5days/4 triumphs -etc... was ok weather wise,, far north.

i encountered a car driven straight at me on my side of road , there was nowt on his side, so he wasn"t overtaking, . he passed my left side and finished on the grass, :eusa_doh: UK plate . i think a forgiener, [ hire car] , i shouted abuse , they just sat in car, we were shaken but not stirred, :icon_eek: and rode on... :icon_arrow:

Hows the saying " If you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any"

I had a couple of moments while going over Shap it must have had heavy rain the night before, seems like there was gravel on every bend trying to bring me off and almost did. Happily all I ended up with was a torn shoulder muscle.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just been looking back through this thread, think we need photo evidence of this

no way. what goes on at camp stays at camp ;)

• Like 1

This weekend I'm heading up to Portsoy/Banff for my pals 50th birthday. Wife and the 2 youngest coming so no bike this weekend I'm afraid.