This Weekend

This post is 3552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

has nowt to do with bikes**, but I'm off to Ballyshannon in Ireland for their annual Trad music festival. 4 days of alcohol and junk food (sorry slice) before I hit the gym again on Tuesday

** Nowt to do with bikes, other than I'm going on my Bonnie

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Am up north jim" [ black isle] , A few days on bike and mates Giro-copter, [ will take some pics] , and yeh the weather looks shite as usual. :eusa_doh: .

See Jimmy it's a stereotype right up till you start to behave like that then it's a common type just make sure you take your RENNIES with you :biglaugha: , can't say I like TRAD/JAZZ music but lot's of folk do have a grat time mate and looking forward to the (drunken) photos. :buzz:

• Like 1

Enjoy yourself Jimmy, sounds like it'll be a great weekend.

I'm having a blip upto Scotland for the weekend hopefully missing the rain.

have a good one Jimjam

off on summer camp Saturday, 5000 scouts at weekend(not all mine) and the theme is superheroes.

I'm going as HitGirl :female:

Have a great weekend Jimmy. I'm over there myself in a couple of weeks for the Granddaughter's christening.

I'm having a blip upto Scotland for the weekend hopefully missing the rain.

What area....far north west is best on Saturday sunday[ Weather wise,],, we"ll be in that area Ullapool .- isle o Skye :jossun:

Cheers folks. Just finished work so getting my shit together. Good thing is a few of my pals are heading over today, and as they play in a folk band they're taking their van, so smarty pants here loaded our bag in it last night so just me and her and (very) minimal luggage...yipee

have a good one Jimjam

off on summer camp Saturday, 5000 scouts at weekend(not all mine) and the theme is superheroes.

5000 that sounds like a hell of a camp, been on a few big camps in my time but none quite that big, where you off to drewpy?

Back last night after a great couple of days. Left early on Friday morning meeting great weather all the way.

001_zpsa55f0866.jpg

Parked the bike up, threw the cover over it and started indulging in the black stuff

DSC_0048_zps1cd7f7e7.jpg

and listening to plenty of this

005_zpsc0cda5f9.jpg

017_zpsb3bdcf60.jpg

016_zpsf168f60d.jpg

005_zpsc0cda5f9.jpg

and the good lady enjoying a few of these

006_zps9d6e630d.jpg

009_zpsc9a846ba.jpg

Finally monday arrived and we popped in to say goodbye to some new pals before heading home with sunshine all the way again....Roll on next year.

025_zps83cb61d3.jpg

Oh and whilst there I bought myself a Tenor banjo to go with my mando

DSC_0055_zpsbc332a43.jpg

Apologies for some blurry pictures, don't know what happened there.

Yea Tommy. First time I've ridden to and from Ireland and not been rained on, although it made up for it in between the journey to and from

have a good one Jimjam

Just been looking back through this thread, think we need photo evidence of this

What area....far north west is best on Saturday sunday[ Weather wise,],, we"ll be in that area Ullapool .- isle o Skye :jossun:

A bit late BH. But I went to Kelso on the FJR agm and the weather was great if you were a fish. The wifey & I didn't even get slightly damp we have good bike gear and I changed the screen to the the largest I have which 4" wider & taller.

We even did the Saturday ride out a minimum of 100 miles of A & B Roads and it was still lashing down the biggest problem was me overheating due to the screen and wet gear. Had really good time meeting up with me old FJR mates though.

How did you get on?

Ah pre-load . my trip & pics are in the post " 5days/4 triumphs -etc... was ok weather wise,, far north.

i encountered a car driven straight at me on my side of road , there was nowt on his side, so he wasn"t overtaking, . he passed my left side and finished on the grass, :eusa_doh: UK plate . i think a forgiener, [ hire car] , i shouted abuse , they just sat in car, we were shaken but not stirred, :icon_eek: and rode on... :icon_arrow:

Ah pre-load . my trip & pics are in the post " 5days/4 triumphs -etc... was ok weather wise,, far north.

i encountered a car driven straight at me on my side of road , there was nowt on his side, so he wasn"t overtaking, . he passed my left side and finished on the grass, :eusa_doh: UK plate . i think a forgiener, [ hire car] , i shouted abuse , they just sat in car, we were shaken but not stirred, :icon_eek: and rode on... :icon_arrow:

Bloody 'ell :eek2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online