Anybody know a good vmax mechanic

johno118
This post is 3635 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just bought a 1990 vmax full power which is fitted with oil presure gauge.

When she,s hot on tickover their is no reading till you rev her.

I,m in bradford Yorkshire and looking for a vmax friendly mechanic to do the o ring in the oil rail job .

From what I,v read they often blow causing my low presure.

If not, even a source where I can buy the o ring set with the latest strenghend o ring upgrade. If I have to I will have a go myself.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi John welcome to the YOC, it's usual to do an INTRO new members section before you ask a "how do I fix my bike " question, it's just that we get a lot of one hit wonders who want advice/info and then without so much as a thank you, bugger off until they want something else fixed, not saying your one of those just that you will get more feedback if you say hello first. So if you would be kind enough to do an intro we would all be much obliged and hope someone can help with your problem. :jossun:

Also, posting your phone number on a public forum may not be advisable... GoogleBots can trawl such information.

Better point out as well, if you liked magret thatcher I could never be your friend ,sorry there but just is not gunna happen.

Me to John, a "lying evil witch" 2 faced :madflame: back stabbing :madflame: hell spawn :madflame: , or in other words a "POLITICIAN" :madflame:

Better point out as well, if you liked magret thatcher I could never be your friend ,sorry there but just is not gunna happen.

What's that got to do with riding bikes??!!

• Who's Online (See full list)