What lid do you have?

Dark 46
This post is 6660 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have 3 lids for the road.....

KBC TK-7

Old BELL....aka Vetter.....got it for FREE B) ......works great for wet weather use ;)

SHOEI RF-9......If this lid could talk....Oh the tales it could tell! :D

Also have another Older SHOEI for Off-Road use as well.

i have a few helmets....

and old AGV Spectre...which served me really well, then retired it after 3 years.

a Nolan N84 which was a bargain at the time, served me really well, comfortable and a good lack of wind noise.

and a cheap takachi tk130...for when i go to race meetings...something to just throw into the tent and not worry about it too much. very comfotable, light and quiet. an absolute steal at £70. :rolleyes::P

tk130_brw_big.jpg

N84_start.jpg

i like my agv, the fit and look is great. as is the visor/mechanism. but contrary to what you guys said i find it quite noisy! esp compaired to my arai. the last helmet i had was also very noisy, it was a roof daytona. looked great, really comfy and great visor though! think i'll try for a shoei or shark next time up. there seems to be some good deals on shoei's

Hey guys,

need a new lid as mine is getting on for 3 years now.

Been looking at the AGV's but none of them seem to come with clear visors - which is a must as I ride at all times of the year, at all times of the day and in all conditions - can anyone tell me if they do and if not recommend a different manufacturer, that makes helemts that look as good as the AGV's.

Regards

Robbie

Cheers dude. Sorry to hear of your spill on the other thread.

Take care

Robbie

Just bought an AGV stealth with an iridium visor. has the same looks as orange visors but legal all the time.

Cheers for the help guys.

Robbie

good buy on the agv stealth.

i like those simpson helmtets there aggressive similar to the one the stig wears on that silly program about cars!! ive always wanted a caberg brutus because of its different look. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online