2006/7 YBR Indicator lens

doodlefool
This post is 3803 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys, me again.

I'm trying to find this indicator lens/unit, as this is the set I have on my bike, only I'm having a bit of trouble finding it available to buy not as part of a wholesale.

661621311_244.jpg

I have bought this indicator as an interim replacement, but if I can actually find the lens to the unit I have, that'd be great.

$(KGrHqV,!iUF!scj,B95BQUyc5BTeg~~60_58.J

Is it an idea to ask in a Yamaha dealer to see if they can get hold of it?

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've looked on eBay, and I can only really find the 2007+ indicators (the tear drop shaped ones), the closest I could find to match that I had was the second pic I posted here, which I've bought. I just find it odd that I can't find the right indicators anywhere, it's making me think that they may be after market indicators, but I don't think they are.

I just inspected my bike and my left foot peg is bent, handlebars are slightly bent, front wheel doesn't freely spin (not sure if it did before my incident). I now really want to take it to a pro and see if there is anything else majorly wrong with it and to get it fixed properly. Not sure if my dealer will be wiling to help much because it went down (even though it was [99%] down to a fault which caused it), but i'll find out tomorrow when I ring him.

Felling really low now, I just want it fixed asap and I really hope it doesn't cost to much to put right, I don't have the money :(

Damn that doesn't sound good. If your wheel isn't spinning properly the forks are bent. I think you need to get the bike checked by someone who knows what they're doing.

The forks often 'twist' in the yokes after a spill, they may well not be bent.

+1 for that, mine twisted in the yokes when I had a spill, luckily both went an even amount so I managed to ride it home.

read the thread about steering

steering
Started by parkersfinest, Today, 04:07 AM

• with how slow you were going I think this apply's to you as well.
  • About the signal keep looking any signal that is sold by the dealer can be had aftermarket at a fraction of the cost. The dealer will charge more for the lens than the complet unit you found no doubt,most likely you could put 4 new on for the cost of 1 new factory.the ones in the firt pict look r6ish to me try looking up signals for different bikes.
  • here a few thousand to pick fromhttp://www.bing.com/images/search?q=motorcycle+turn+signal+lights&qpvt=motorcycle+turn+signal+lights&FORM=IGRE

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online