anyone heard of all year biker

meatloaf
This post is 3794 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I've just upgraded from a virago 535 to a xvs1300 midnight star, its in mint condition with 3k on the clock. I've Been looking at www.allyearbiker.co.uk with a view to haveing them treat my bike. Was wondering if any of you have ever used them. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've heard of them - there's a few members on the V-Strom forum who have the franchise. Quite a few on that forum have had the treatment and give it high praise.

Congrats on the bike, the XVS1300 is a fantastic choice :thumb:

Edit: I found this link on the other forum, not watched but it should show you what to expect??

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InU9O9FiQCg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DInU9O9FiQCg

2nd edit: skip the 1st 2mins

I havent heard of it, but might be worth asking them what treatment they can offer for the brakes etc - that's a part grit corrosion will affect and no amount of ACF will prevent.

Johnny

DONT go any where near your brake disks with 'ANY' of these products!

I've heard of them - there's a few members on the V-Strom forum who have the franchise. Quite a few on that forum have had the treatment and give it high praise.

Congrats on the bike, the XVS1300 is a fantastic choice :thumb:

Edit: I found this link on the other forum, not watched but it should show you what to expect??

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InU9O9FiQCg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DInU9O9FiQCg

2nd edit: skip the 1st 2mins

Thanks for the link , yes love the bike its in show room condition and want to kep it that way, used to do a lot of winter riding a few years back and know what can happen with all that salt.

I heard a lot about the local franchisee, couple of people I know had their bikes done by him, and decided to give him a try.

He came to my office and made both mine and my girlfriends bikes look like new again! Fair play to him, my 05 was minging!

Time alone will tell how good the treatment works, but he definitely gave it the best chance of success.

Yes, you could quite easily do it yourself if you wanted. I chose to let someone else do it.

Mark

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online