Has anyone on here ever fitted speakers?

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3875 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I use earphones if im going to be doing lots of motorways and constant high-speed stuff, but for nipping in to town and back i dont bother, takes longer to sort them out and get the right playlist than it does for me to do a trip.

its more-so an iusse for me when you come off the motorway and reach a roundabout or town where the road is much quieter but the music is still playing louder than i normally would have it.

Playlist? Surely people don't have anything other than Elvis??!

Its the Scala Rider G4 my mate uses, he had the Scala Rider Solo before that, and he cant say enough good things about it :)

I'll check it out cheers mate but I think I'll just use earphones!

I don't think I've got every single song on my phone - I've only got 14 and a half hours and some songs are repeated!!

I must make time to convert all my oth CDs to MP3 at some point. Don't want to run out of tunes!

Its the Scala Rider G4 my mate uses, he had the Scala Rider Solo before that, and he cant say enough good things about it :)

To quote big Kev - "Fuck me up the arse" that's an expensive set of earphones!

Think I'll pass for now.

Why don't you bungee a ghetto blaster to your rear rack?

Buy yourself some cassettes and your off!

http://images.carphonewarehouse.com/is/image/cpw/accessories/large/SAM-HS3000-BLUETOOTH__1

I use this. Keep the levels lowish and you can still hear around you.

Been great for me for the last year.
I had an LG tone before that. Was even better with controlls that sat round your neck. Expensive though.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online