Hello

This post is 3901 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys and Girls :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I have not been on in a while as like most people I have to work...

But yesterday I found an old but mint YZF750 11k on the clock and abundance of service history....Bought it and wow....... :spin2::spin2::spin2::spin2:

I spent 6 years on one of these bad girls in the 90s and wish I had never part ex it for an R1.

After the first few corners memories came back of what a great bike it is...Shame it was over shadowed by the boring blade.

Some new Bridgestones and straight though an MOT :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

265 glorious miles done today and really starting to get to grips with this fantastic machine again.....

Anyhow just buzzing heres the girl I bought....

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikes-for-sale/searchresults/detail/Yamaha/YZF750/1993/_/R-NXGN-7602341?mfy=36.849971

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

very nice. :) welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...

well its been nearly two weeks of YZF 750 bliss...Bummer back to work in the morning....She now has an extra 2000 miles on the clock and has been ridden to the point where my back can't take any more :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

But on the plus side I have relived my youth to the point that my hair is growing back :biglaugha: and my gray hair is going back to black :eusa_think::eusa_think: ...

We have even chased down a plonker on an 2009 blade (still a pile of poo :razz:) who thought is bike would see off my old girl.. (young people and out right power huh need to learn the corners)..

We had a couple of night at Sherbum where the YZF gained a few admires..

Need to win the lottory now....Back sugary first, Kids boarding school, Me out on bike for the next 2 years :hyper::hyper:

• Like 1

Superb " great story,,, thats what biking does,, Feelgood factor,, am just home been out in the dark, on TS250, 6 volt lights .. waS exciting stuff,,, warm here too , great stuff,.. :jossun:

• Like 1