Hello everybody,

This post is 3942 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

my name is Jörg and since a week I'm a proud owner of a 22 year old XJ900 (a gift from my wife :-) I used to drive - amongst others - a SR500 in my mid-twenties and spent the last 8 years without motorcycles. Found this page accidentally ... and no, I don't have a "how-do-I-fix-this" question ... up to now ;-)

Cheers,

Jörg

PS: the bike is already in the "Garage"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Guten abend, Jorg!

Wilkommen hier zum diesen... err... forum?

That's about all the useful Deutsch I picked up in school, I'm afraid... unless you want to be my fictional pen-friend, heh heh!!

• Like 1

:-)

It's the thought that counts!

Reading, right? I was there once on my way to Newbury ... well, Donnington in fact. But every once in a while I'm in Staines which isn't too far away ...

-Jörg

Foamy is in Newbury!!

Couple of good biker hang-outs nearby as well.

A couple of minutes ago my wife phoned me (not kidding), telling me that she would like to go to the Glastonbury Festival next year ... and travelling through southern UK afterwards. I'm open for any suggestion ...

-Jörg

There's a festival here in Reading as well. 2013 is 23-25th August. Of the 180-odd acts, I've heard of seven and only like one!!

London is OK if you've never been, but there's so much to do. I lived there for a few years and never had time to visit much.

It all depends on what sort of things interest you...?

My barber is called Herr Cutt. :icon_smile:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online