bike trip to coast

bevo1981
This post is 3951 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVaW2oA7tAc

day trip from Austin to Galveston this past weekend. reason for the song is because that's what was playing on Pandora the moment the ocean came into view. not sure why video quality suffers towards the end; could be combo of dust and salty air that collected on the camera case. tried to fix it in post as best as i could.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Bevo, really nice vid, looks like you had a fun day.

could have sworn that i replied to this but see i haven't,

being a silly old duffer I must have forgotten to hit the post button,

anyways I liked it and thought about the big scale of everything US as compared to the UK

and how it looks odd seeing no helmet because we are so used to it here.

gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh cheezy '80s music! Couldn't sit through the whole video because of it. Jimmy's right (and I'm not even a particular fan of country)...

I spent 3 months in the USA,,,,,,,,,,, the dam roads are just too straight

Come to Ireland for the Twisties

Looks like you had a good day out

Pat

gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh cheezy '80s music! Couldn't sit through the whole video because of it. Jimmy's right (and I'm not even a particular fan of country)...

only because it was playing on Pandora when the ocean came into view, and i wanted to do something different. i mostly use hard rock songs to my videos and wanted something a little more sprighty or uplifting for a change. this clip is one of the least edited videos i've done. from start to finish only took me a couple hours. you can check out my other riding videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/whitedevil2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online