I GOT HIT AND RUN

Prichard XT
This post is 3936 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm betting this 3-lane roundabout has white lines, right?

The lines from your entry lanes curve round and merge with those on the roundabout, to direct vehicles toward the correct lane?

The inability of cagers to follow these simple lines is getting worse...

We have that on our big roundabouts. Almost daily, some prick will be in the wrong one and cut across up to 4 other lanes at once to get where they're going. My thumb is permanently covering the horn and my left foot cocked to kick the inevitable car that tries to side-swipe me. Booted four (that I remember) so far this year.

Also noticed a worrying trend lately, of people driving with white earphones (of the iPhone/iPod kind) in - Do cars not come with radios/CD/MP3 devices now?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah that is a very worrying trend and not to prejudge but tend to be young female drivers in small cars

Passed me DAS yesterday woop woop

and nearly head the same thing happen during my test

young woman head phones in typical

tester must have seen I have ability to remain calm and in control these situations

iv fixed the XT now so im gonna get working on the 250cc supercharged engine to go in

need to make the super charger this shouldn't be to hard just need two more electrical parts

and make new full exhausts

naming it the YamaSuki XT250Z :D

I will post a progress on the projects forums

Yamasuki?

Actually that's kinda catchy...

Actually round here it's the BMW blokes that do most of the prick-driving, particularly weaving, undercutting and general bullying. Girls will be too close behind and are more likely to pull out on you from roundabouts and side junctions. Girls in 4x4s (real or pretend) are the main reason I want to drive a tank. Self-drive hire vans are fucking' lethal.

Considering borrowing a still-kitted ex-Police bike and seeing if they fecking behave when THAT shows up next to 'em...

Looking forward to your progress thread!

Sorry to hear about what happened mate, there's some awful drivers on the road!

At least your ok and your bike is ok relatively speaking.

Like the sound of the YamaSuki!

I get the ultimate combo on the way back from work about 7am sundays

a woman in a black 1.8 BMW always over takes me and drives like a dick

tempted to load up me pocket with nails and see what happens next time

not worth me getting banged up tho

well its an Yamaha XT125R with a Suzuki GZ 250 engine

= YamaSuki XT 250 Z

and theres enough room for modifying with the 250 to add some ridicules mods :)

Guessing you'll be using the Suzuki electrics / cdi etc?

gonna have to I think engines run at different RPM's and Suzuki only has a 6 pin cdi xt has 7 same block connecter though

have the loom battery fuse board just need rec coil and cdi I can loop most the kills and the rest il use the XT's ie key ignition lights clutch switch and break switchs

Sounds like it's gonna be sweet!

Shouldn't be too difficult to wire in that lot, just get the soldering iron out and go crazy!

Are you making your own exhausts?

Can't help you there mate, don't really know anything about exhausts.

Don't think it would affect performance too much?

well it seems to me that stock bikes tend to go ? into 1

im guessing this would be to make them quite and you do lose some performance because of this pressure change

but I suppose it depends on how you setup and if your taking weight in to account

I think were going 2 - 2 less welding to do and less complicated abit heavyer

if ya got a good welder and grinder to hand also got a bar bender it should not be to hard