I GOT HIT AND RUN

Prichard XT
This post is 3936 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im appealing to any one that saw a hit and run to day

around 12 in Dudley on castle island involving a black and gold XT (<Me)

and a black corsa with blacked out windows and rims young I think female driver early to mid 20's at a guess

as I was undertaken bye this twat as I whent to exit a 3 lane island taking the 2nd exit from second lane when

corsa on the out side lane cam from behind on the outside lane to take the 4th exit

I hit the rear offside and whent down

all the police need is a number plate the got the car on camara and witnesses totally in my favour

so if you saw any thing or no any one with a car of this description with crash damage on the rear offside panel

please pm me the number plate so I can get them sent down

she has pretty much wrote off my baby and injured me/nearly fucking killed me

this person has been seen driving like a right twat on and around Birmingham new road

which makes me believe she is local and was heading toward tipton/b-ham as she sped of through red lights

any help would be greatly appreciated I don't want this to end my passion for riding

I have the das booked next Thursday and no fucking bike :@

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh dear mate. At least your here to talk about it.

come on, somebody must know her

Sorry to hear that mate, hope your not to banged up and the driver gets a rocket up her arse, trouble is probably has no insurance so would not stop even if you were dead (which your not more by luck than judgement) can't help you out with a bike for your DAS but hope you get something sorted by Monday.

yerp im alive and sore as fuck, luckily iv got a lot of experience over 3 1/2 years 45000 miles and new how to leave the bike when in danger as safely as posible

I payed upfront for all costs of the lisence bike comes included

cheers though any info will be of help

well a friend just told me of some one over wednesfield wolvo same description

and was driving like a dick almost force his car with his kids in off the road

Worth contacting the local press, might provide a lead. Hope you feel better soon.

plaster it everywhere you can bud, local church bulletin board, newspapers, ring around local garages to see if they have had a vehicle matching that description with the damage you describe in for bodywork, someone will rat them out.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope to find you back in the saddle soon, fella.

These things happen to some of us occasionally I'm afraid. Part of the lifestyle. But while bikes can be fixed or replaced, you can't so it's good that you're still here to tell the tale.

Don't let it get you down too much. 45,000 is a pretty serious mileage, especially on a 125, so you're clearly doing something right.

People who drive like prick-features will eventually come a'cropper one way or the other, so keep posting his description it and you'll either get him in the end or find him upside-down in a hedge where he belongs.

Meanwhile, if you go ahead on the DAS, I wish you every success and many more decades of trouble-free riding!!

I had spend a fair bit on it but even just in service parts

I have just been buying all the parts for an engine swap now that's gone t waste

read though my insurense the bike value is 1200 and my excess is 950

on a TPFT but luckily I whent with MCE and they do excess cover on non fault claims

so MCE will only give me 250 pay out and

I will have to wait up to 6 months to receive the 950 excess that MCE take off the value

gutted I would fix it in a few days but the engine does not sound good which could get expencive

and ignitions fucked key doesn't work so I wouldn't leave it any where other than locked up

might start looking for a new bike soon Whats an equal in Yam land to a Kawasaki ZX4 (90s)

I have a SUZUKI GSF 400 (I think it's that?) if your interested!!!!! Just got it going today believe it or not and will get it MOTd sometime this week. Just a thought!! :shakeno:

Glad you're okay! Here's hoping the caged gets what's coming.

thing is I don't want to change from Yamaha they are reliable engines in my experience

just need looking after

but ill try anything let me know

im getting on the phone to insurance in the morning

and got it booked in at my local Yam dealer for accident repair estimate

if its a write off (worst case) I wil look in to buying it back for a reduced price

and crack on with 250ing it

good luck on finding the twat

but as was said contact local garages and give them the details

you never know you might get them yet

eh im a very busy man I work full time and am a full time carer for me missus and trying to start a business

but iv got the solicitor on case to get me paid out even if its just for me gear and injurys and loss of work

iv bodged the xt so it runs just got to fit indi's and new bars which il fix tomoro should do for now

im making sure im on the road as much as I can ill I find the corsa

problem is im chasing around every blacked out black corsa to check for damage

fuck no's what these drivers think looking back

Just a thought but are there no traffic cameras where this happened? Or even in the direction she buggered off to, might be worth a trip down the same road to see if perhaps someone has a camera in their shop that might have got her on video!!