Introduction.

This post is 3940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

Dirk here from Johannesburg, South Africa.

I work for an event company and we do show lighting, staging, audio and video for live events and shows. I also love dabbling in stage pyro and some other kinds of visual effects.

The time I don't spend working, I ride, mostly.

My current bike has been my primary transport for the last three years now and I'm loving it!

Hope to spend a lot of time here in the future as I'm in the process of doing some customising to the bike.

Best regards,

Dirk Badenhorst

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have moved your shaft drive question to the workshop area. You should get better replies there.

Hi Dirk,

Welcome to the Club. nice to have someone on board that can leagally blow stuff up and class it as entertainment! could come in handy ha ha...............now where is Grouchies bike??????

Hi Dirk welcome to the YOC, your welcome here and hope someone has a helping hand for your problem with the shaft. :jossun:

Alright bru!

Good choice of bike - Lots of Draggie fans here, including me. Any questions you have, you're more than welcome!!

:welcome:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome and good wishes!

I managed to get the part I need from some people in the UK. I'm doing a couple of mods and all round maintainance on the bike while I wait.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online